Video Expert Hardcore: It's Hard! [All videos] [With subs!]

I thought it would be better to simply put our videos in one single thread, so that's what we're gonna do.

Night 1 - The beginning of our playthrough, we build our first compact optimal trivial house!
Night 2 - We almost die a couple of times, we managed to find a bugged chest, but we survive!
Night 3 - We finaly decide that we are strong enough to explore our world during the night, we manage to get the Arkhalis!
Night 4 - This time we couldn't progress much due to the lack of caverns... So we decide to make a hellevator.
Night 5 - We finally explore the crimson!
Nigth 6 - We've got our meteorite gear!
Night 7- Eye and brain of cthulhu down!

Last edited:
I thought it would be better to simply put our videos in one single thread, so that's what we're gonna do.

Night 1 - The beginning of our playthrough, we build our first compact optimal trivial house!
Night 2 - We almost die a couple of times, we managed to find a bugged chest, but we survive!
Night 3 - We finaly decide that we are strong enough to explore our world during the night, we manage to get the Arkhalis!
Night 4 - This time we couldn't progress much due to the lack of caverns... So we decide to make a hellevator.
Night 5 - We finally explore the crimson!
Nigth 6 - We've got our meteorite gear!
Night 7- Eye and brain of cthulhu down!

Do you ever plan on finishing pal? I'm at Night 6 (in progress, not actual time. Probably on night 150 just to achieve the same haha)

Do you ever plan on finishing pal? I'm at Night 6 (in progress, not actual time. Probably on night 150 just to achieve the same haha)
Sorry for the delay in answering. I plan on finishing, eventually. Problem is that I had to sell my PC for financial reasons, and I'll need to buy a new one in the future.

Back
Top Bottom