Other [EXPERT MODE] Demon Heart Change Suggestion

Marcus101RR

Master of Ravens
If I am not mistaken, this is the only item that cannot be used in normal mode, yet all other Expert Items are usable in Normal Mode. I kinda find this unfair that this one item in particular was rendered useless in Normal Mode as the point of Expert is to play the game at higher difficulty and be rewarded with even better items for later use...

Wondering if the Developers will change their minds on changing this in the future?

I don't think they will, really. It's probably because they don't want people to absolutely destroy everything with maximized DPS. We can get crazy amounts with five accessories, imagine it with six.

I don't think they will, really. It's probably because they don't want people to absolutely destroy everything with maximized DPS. We can get crazy amounts with five accessories, imagine it with six.

I agree and at the same time disagree, after all not all the various weapons can reach those high dps damage. Summoners and magic i think is still lacking in that department.

Back
Top Bottom