Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Never.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Sure?

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Clooless

Wall of Flesh
This is a random, out-there idea, and will probably never be added. I just thought it would be kind of cool?
This is basically the entropy kind of durability, just not like Minecraft Durability where you have to craft new items constantly.
It would be an expert-only kind of thing, and would maybe make it a little harder. Weapons and accessories would have a small durability meter or maybe an indicator that once run out, would decrease the item's prefix to a slightly worse one. The item would go until it hits the lowest prefix, then, once the item's bar runs out, it would have an expert mode exclusive prefix "Unusable" in which the item's rarity becomes automatically gray and it becomes, well, unusable. The only way to repair the item/durability bar is too reforge or "re-craft" where you add the materials most closely related too it and "add" them too the item to have it repaired.
Well, what do you think?

This actually sounds pretty interresting, minus the part where it becomes unuseable.
More money grabbing to the Tinkerer, whoo! .-.

I don't think re-crafting would work in Terraria, because many Terrarian resources are finite. (No, I'm not including fishing crates in this. :)) Once you run out of ore to craft new weapons / armour, what can you do then? You'd need a new world. (Or go fishing...) What about weapons that can't be purchased or crafted?

Having said that, reforging could work. That would negate any issue with finite resources and give you something to spend all that sweet Expert loot on.

Back
Top Bottom