Game Mechanics [Expert Mode] extend Corruption/crimson spreading

amenyoussef

Skeletron Prime
Expert mode , you finally killed wall of flesh and entered an even more challenging hardmode , but it misses something , the spreading of world evil is still the same , so i suggest that it can extend to even more blocks
  • Snow > Ebonsnow / Crimsnow
  • Wood blocks > Ebonwood block / Shadewood block
  • any ore besides Chlorophyte and Hellstone and Meteorite > Demonite Ore / Crimtane Ore
  • Dirt Block > Ebondirt block / Crimtane dirt block
Notes :
if an uncorruptible block or the hallow blocks the corruption/crimson , it will skip it and continue spreading past it
The spread speed is 33% faster than the original speed, making it as the normal hardmode world spread speed after killing plantera
Critters going to the corruption/crimson will turn into a corrupt/Crimtane critter
Please note again that this is for expert mode only

I don't really see why this is needed. It doesn't really add anything to the game, or to the difficulty of expert mode. It's just annoying as hell.

Expert mode , you finally killed wall of flesh and entered an even more challenging hardmode , but it misses something , the spreading of world evil is still the same , so i suggest that it can extend to even more blocks
  • Snow > Ebonsnow / Crimsnow
  • Wood blocks > Ebonwood block / Shadewood block
  • any ore besides Chlorophyte and Hellstone and Meteorite > Demonite Ore / Crimtane Ore
  • Dirt Block > Ebondirt block / Crimtane dirt block
Notes :
if an uncorruptible block or the hallow blocks the corruption/crimson , it will skip it and continue spreading past it
The spread speed is 33% faster than the original speed, making it as the normal hardmode world spread speed after killing plantera
Critters going to the corruption/crimson will turn into a corrupt/Crimtane critter
Please note again that this is for expert mode only
I thought it was like "the Diseased biomes would spread a lot faster". I don't know... It IS Expert Mode that is supposed to be challenging. There could probably be something where the Diseased biomes would spread faster in Expert Mode, but it can't corrupt any currently non-corruptable blocks.

Back
Top Bottom