PC Expert mode multiplayer. Players not taking damage.

Palmer1952

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
me and my Friend played Expert terraria through to hardmode and everything was fine. suddenly after we entered hard mode and fought the twins My friend suddenly took no damage from anything. but was still receiving hits. his god mode was disabled as we are in journey mode and we both had the exact same Gear but i was taking full damage.

I also noticed that his health was lowering and jumping back up instantly. he screen shared to me to show me that his godmode was disabled but he wasnt taking damage. this only occured after we started hardmode.

I'm not an expert or anything, but it sounds like it could be due to high latency. From your friend's view he probably didn't take any damage, but due to lag it looked like he should have gotten hit. I've experienced this kind of thing before.

Well the problem is that He stood still in the middle of a skeletron prime battle and was taking damage but it was healing back to full straight away so i dont think it could be lag. Also we never experience lag while playing anyway. But we deleted the world and started again and it hasnt occured again

Back
Top Bottom