1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

PC Expert Mode WoF

Discussion in 'PC Bug Reports' started by Everybody, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Everybody

Everybody Spazmatism

I lost to the Wall of Flesh in Expert Mode, and now I can't summon him anymore. I killed the guide by dropping the doll in lava, but no WoF showed up.

2. EstebanLB

EstebanLB Terrarian

SinglePlayer or Multi?? Was the Guide back when you threw the doll again?

3. D12

D12 Skeletron Prime

There is a thread somewhere on the Forum about this problem. It gives you detailed information on what should you do to overcome this problem. Try searching the Forum for solutions for the Wall of Flesh spawning problem. If you don't find it, message me here, so I will go and find it for you. I would do it now, but I'm bit busy at the moment. :)

4. D12

D12 Skeletron Prime

5. Tulula

Tulula Skeletron

NowI have personally ran in to this issue previously. I had the same issue as you to where I perished and could not re-summon. What I found was somewhat annoying and almost impossible to re-create. What happened was the WoF did not despawn and carried on slowly moving through the map, I found the the two eyes and mouth floating through my dungeon entrance... Just the eyes and mouth, no wall xD Given how slowly the WoF moves it took some time.

The only thing I can recommend is wait for a couple of hours (yes, real hours) and try again. Keep an eye on your map in case it shows up somewhere, the boss icon did not show right away for me.

This seems to be a 1:10000 chance of happening.