Xbox One Expert Plantera, seedler

I know this thread is a few months old but I'll having the same problems. Opened roughly 20 treasure bags today with no luck.

Playing on xbox1.

@RampageX - where do you see that low drop rate at?

Thanks
Dan

I know this thread is a few months old but I'll having the same problems. Opened roughly 20 treasure bags today with no luck.

Playing on xbox1.

@RampageX - where do you see that low drop rate at?

Thanks
Dan
Hi @Rrrrrrredbelly, at the time this thread was made the Seedler did not drop from treasure bags like it should. The info was relayed to the dev team. An update for console came out on August 13 which included quality of life changes for multiplayer - I am unsure if a fix for the Seedler in treasure bags was a part of that update.

Hi @Rrrrrrredbelly, at the time this thread was made the Seedler did not drop from treasure bags like it should. The info was relayed to the dev team. An update for console came out on August 13 which included quality of life changes for multiplayer - I am unsure if a fix for the Seedler in treasure bags was a part of that update.

Ok, thank you for the follow up. I logged into another 'normal' world I had and got the seedler the first time vs planteta. If it's not a glitch it's crazy odds.

Back
Top Bottom