PC Expert skeletron help.

whatthewhat

Plantera
I have seen that some terrarians have trouble with skeletron in expert mode, its actually extremely easy.
1. Make a house for a nurse on top of the dungeon, it will make it much easier in the battle.
2. Get molten armor.
3. Get a shield that you can dash with.
4. Get the slimy saddle.
5. Summon Skeletron.
6. When you start, go near the house with your nurse. Keep jumping around skeletron with the slime mount. Bounce on his hands and use whatever ranged weapons you have.
After the hands are defeated, the skulls are what you need to worry about. Just jump around skeletron in a circle and go to the nurse if you are low. If you do this correctly skeletron in expert mode can be easily defeat him.

Last edited:
The slime isn't fast enough to get away from him and you can't dash out of his spin attack, it's not as easy as you say even with the nurse. The problem isn't getting low on health, it's being unable to dodge his attacks hitboxes.

Piece of advice: don't say things like "obvious strategy tbh" in a guide. People reading the guide are the people that haven't thought of the strategy or are struggling - so saying stuff like that is just rude.

I have seen that some terrarians have trouble with skeletron in expert mode, its actually extremely easy.
1. Make a house for a nurse on top of the dungeon, it will make it much easier in the battle.
2. Get molten armor.
3. Get a shield that you can dash with.
4. Get the slimy saddle.
5. Summon Skeletron.
6. When you start, go near the house with your nurse. Keep jumping around skeletron with the slime mount. Bounce on his hands and use whatever ranged weapons you have.
After the hands are defeated, the skulls are what you need to worry about. Just jump around skeletron in a circle and go to the nurse if you are low. If you do this correctly skeletron in expert mode can be easily defeat him.
I killed him with a yoyo and wings on expert the yoyo has 50-60 damage dont recall which one it was

Back
Top Bottom