PS4 Expertmode worlds won’t save

Greyboyz03

Terrarian
When I play terraria the game in Expertmode wont save and will perma save freeze (Shows the flower endlessly loop as if saving) but when I’m playing normal worlds the game saves correctly (Legacy worlds), which is odd because I’m able to save normal worlds but not expert. Is there any way to fix this problem without deleting my progress?

When I play terraria the game in Expertmode wont save and will perma save freeze (Shows the flower endlessly loop as if saving) but when I’m playing normal worlds the game saves correctly (Legacy worlds), which is odd because I’m able to save normal worlds but not expert. Is there any way to fix this problem without deleting my progress?
Hi @Greyboyz03, welcome to the forums. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this. I’d suggest you send all of your info, with as much detail as possible to the development team here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

As for any workaround in the meantime, I’ve heard that after extended period of time playing it can be harder on the game, so you could try making saves more frequently, especially if the console has been on for awhile. It’s a hassle, but if it works, it might help prevent progress loss.

Thank you, I tried the saving and exit feature, but the game would make me stop moving, Mobs could still kill me and the game still wont save. Rip

Back
Top Bottom