Explain a terraria enemy/boss badly

There's that one eye boss that charges at you.

No, not the Eye of Cthulhu. The other eye boss that charges at you. (And it's not the Twins either.)

Last edited:
Sorry I accidentally typed eoc instead of DoW

DoW
Is DoW is mod boss, typo of EoW, or accidentally misremembering the Eater of Worlds's name as the Devouerer of Worlds? (Sorry for calling out the typo if it's a typo.)

If it's a mod boss, no idea how much it fits the description. The EoW is arguably better than the boss I was thinking of. Now that I think about it, The Destroyer has a ton of eyes too. I'm okay with so many things fitting the decription better because this because it's describe an enemy badly thread and the more things that fit the descriptions better means I did a good job at describing it badly! :p

Is DoW is mod boss, typo of EoW, or accidentally misremembering the Eater of Worlds's name as the Devouerer of Worlds? (Sorry for calling out the typo if it's a typo.)

If it's a mod boss, no idea how much it fits the description. The EoW is arguably better than the boss I was thinking of. Now that I think about it, The Destroyer has a ton of eyes too. I'm okay with so many things fitting the decription better because this because it's describe an enemy badly thread and the more things that fit the descriptions better means I did a good job at describing it badly! :p
I meant the EoW

That one enemy that suddenly comes flying at you rolling when you least expect it, dealing a :red: ton of damage. Still, u should've known this would happen when you step into that biome.

Back
Top Bottom