Explain a terraria enemy/boss badly

1. A flying visual organ that comes at night to poke you
2. A thanos-looking enderman clone
3. A moving gelatin blob that ate an invincibility star from mario

guess:

skinny chungus who is also short. He hops like on pogo stick and try to make you pancake. He was removed because devs didn’t want to buy syrup

Guess:

thinky boI who reads to much and is “transported” bu the books. He go rammyon you to make you go cry. He is teleported during crystal army invasion. His book mobile go brrrrrr

guess:

skinny chungus who is also short. He hops like on pogo stick and try to make you pancake. He was removed because devs didn’t want to buy syrup

Guess:

thinky boI who reads to much and is “transported” bu the books. He go rammyon you to make you go cry. He is teleported during crystal army invasion. His book mobile go brrrrrr

The first one is a mystery, but the second one is dark mage.

guess:

Guess:

Lepus anddark mage

1: the fish says woof

2:the Among Us crewmate

3:after you finish your dinner its time to get horny

4:hey guys remember that fat guy from that one 2015 horror movie? did you hear hes in fortnite now?

#1 can be said for all types of floating eyes but i was going for the basic Demon Eye
#2 is the Chaos Elemental
#3 is Rainbow Slime
Ah, I see..
*feels deep shame*

I went straight for the assumption that they were bosses, feh. I'll do better next time.

Hrmmm..

1. Floats like a butterfly, shines like a pixie, yet clearly she tasted some particularly bitter nectar today, cuz she just reduced you into many bloody chunks. You see, this is what happens when you don't pay attention to where you swing your sword.

2. Draw near, and the mighty hammer shall smite you where you stand.

3. Funny how something as entertaining as a circus act could become your worst nightmare.

Last edited:
1. Floats like a butterfly, shines like a pixie, yet clearly she tasted some particularly bitter nectar today, cuz she just reduced you into many bloody chunks. You see, this is what happens when you don't pay attention to where you swing your sword.

2. Draw near, and the mighty hammer shall smite you where you stand.

3. Funny how something as entertaining as a circus act could become your worst nightmare.

Empress of light, paladin, clown

Lepus anddark mage

1: the fish says woof

2:the Among Us crewmate

3:after you finish your dinner its time to get horny

4:hey guys remember that fat guy from that one 2015 horror movie? did you hear hes in fortnite now?
Nobody gonna do mine?

Back
Top Bottom