• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

EXPLAIN! why did you delete my thread? i did nothing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olof Almqvist

Official Terrarian
chould you at least explain to me what i did wrong or send me a god damn pm? ( i am a bit pist and chocked cause i did nothing wrong? )

Olof Almqvist

Official Terrarian

[DOUBLEPOST=1417442851][/DOUBLEPOST]the latest mod in this section from me called "the unobtainable Weapons mod"

ethanciavo

Terrarian
Let's hold up here. I don't actually remember him adding anything that is in the game, just unobtainable. I remember the soul scythe, the icemourne, the scythe, and the zapinator. Nothing that was really in the game, since those were removed.

Sapharan

Golem
The last post in his thread explains everything. i was wrong about that removed items can be added. We can't add any unobtainable, removed or dev items form any version of the game.

Olof Almqvist

Official Terrarian
exakt! so i did nothing basicly wrong CAUSE the were removed COMPLETELY from the game! ( i was only having the weapons in the mod as the title says)
[DOUBLEPOST=1417443590][/DOUBLEPOST]but i dont understand... how is that logic, LOGIC?? if you have a item in a game and then DELETE it 12,000% from the game completely so its not even left a singel line of code left for that item. so its gone completely and then when i make a MOD with tAPI that makes those items in the game again how can that be agains the rules, MY mod is like ANY other modders weapons mod.. like wtf?

Shockah

Grandson of The Wizard
@Tunnel King Even the post you linked doesn't mention the use of Icemourne and Soul Scythe removed items. It's not like they're unobtainable - they were never in game to begin with.
Using their sprites is another thing though.

EDIT: Actually nevermind me, apparently they were in game.

Gotcha!

Pumpking
This topic is pointless. If you feel a moderator acted unfairly, take it up with Loki or any moderator in a private conversation.

Skeltinon

Steampunker
I agree with moderators that currently locked items (such as Steampunk Wings or S.D.M.G) are not allowed to be in mods. But for me issue with unreleased items don't make any sense. These items didn't hit vanilla Terraria so I think that you can use them with softly changed sprites. It is my opinion. I want to know statement about hypothetical items probably released in future. Does it mean I cannot make Meowmere-kind weapon (with slightly different sprite) if I can code it into mod? I want answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom