Casual Explain your avatar

well, lol the person who questioned my avavie on a rate the person avvie thread is finally gonna understand it, My avatar if the scipizoa from the show code lyoko, basically it a memory absorbed, mind reader. so yea mystery solved. xD

Lorule and The Dark World are totally different. They're just geographically similar and have the same music for nostalgia'sorlaziness'ssake.

Yes, but the Dark World was called the Dark World, instead of having a name. I think it may of been The Golden Land where the Triforce resided. I can't remember.

I was playing KSP with Planet Factory installed and got this gorgeous view of the planet Sentar. Decided to save it.

Mine is the Oni from Kuro Oni (I think). I haven't played Kuro Oni, but I am a fan of several other similar games, and when I was browsing the wiki I was like: OMGIWANTTHAT.

Fern Walters from Arthur. She's probably the best character even though she isn't a big one. I chose it because it was the first image I saw when selecting an avatar.

My avatar is a legendary hero which has an ironic end, but he was great none the less.
His name was Gelu, and he is a half-breed of and elf and a human.
He was raised by the snow elves of Vori and they tough him how to preserve their plane called Antagarich.
After he became a grown manelf he went to the forests of Avlee, the land of wood elves and became a know forest guard who foiled a great plan for the Necromancers of Deyja while collecting the needed artifacts to assemble the Elixir of Life which was later used to cure the plagued grounds in Avlee.
Afterwards he went on a crusade with other mighty heroes to reclaim the blade of Armageddon from a half demon half Kreegan lord named Xeron the Terrible who aimed to destroy Antagarich with the artifacts great power.
Gelu reclaimed the blade from Xeron and went back to Avlee while a barbarian named Kilgor obtained another sword of great power know as the blade of frost.
With that great power, Kilgor decided to take over entire Antagarich, but when he faced Gelu, their blades clashed... (watch the following video, its epic)
Sadly Gelu did not survive, and died an ironic death, being taught to preserve the plane and trying to do so, while bringing it to its total destruction.
R.I.P Gelu.

This was something I made a long time ago and been using ever since. It started out for TF2, and went up from there. I liked the look of the Ghost Recon skull, so I took it, split it up, and added things. I like the idea of Big Boss's Outer Heaven, but I also like the sound of it being both Heaven and Hell and a place between both. I also find myself Grey and look at the world in shades of Grey instead of Black and White. It also has to do with that whole 'duality of man' and whatnot, also took some time to put the steam valve and then an eye-screen/scanner thing from TF2 and put the Steam logo in it. It took a lot of careful edits to get it right, around 45 minutes of nonstop editing and re-editing, and so I use it as a banner everywhere I can.

The full version of my avatar can be viewed in my signature. It comes from days when I used to make MLP vectors and wallpapers. Yup, I've been hiding the fact that I like MLP since my days in the TO forum. Though i don't consider myself a 'Brony' at this point. I now merely enjoy the show and no longer involve myself in the community.

i had to think of something odd and different like i always do so dr. robotnik came into mind but i couldnt find photos i wanted to use. then i searched dr. mario and rediscovered this and well, now im using it

Amoonguss. One of the best Pokemon from Black/White. In Shiny form. My second-most annoying teammate, who has caused countless rage quits! Seriously, I stopped counting at 100.

Back
Top Bottom