Casual Explain your avatar

Terraria Scott Quinn.jpg

This avatar is based of of Adam Jensen, a character from the Deus Ex game series.

Don't ask me what's the background is, I have no idea...some sorta grid thingy...

Last edited:
we get it, you don't need to explain it multiple times

mine a turtle with a pickaxe from what I assume is from Skyrim pasted onto it

It's just a male gender symbol. I might get an actual profile picture soon but for now I'll keep it as it is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Currently, my picture is from the anime Bloodivores. Pretty good show. Their name is Mie Lu. Not sure how to spell it.
IMG_0343.JPG

I had to repay you back, but this thread is for "Explain your avatar" and Star made it for me, don't remember how it led to him making it though.
I know it's explain your avatar. It's from an anime. I named the anime and posted the picture as mine changes a lot. Star made the thread. Okay. Still confused, but alright.
If you want to continue this, bring it to a conversation.

This handsome fellow here is an OC for Undertale that I made via role-playing in MC. I don't exactly have an official name for him, yet...

He was once dubbed "King of the Skies." His heritage is... shall we say... odd. His mother was what we refer to as a Boss Monster and his father was a Time Lord. He travels across space and time, running from his dark past.

Back
Top Bottom