Casual Explain your avatar

My current avatar is a sprite modification I made to Morty's sprite from the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 PWT made to look like a sprite version of myself. Why Morty? Favourite gym leader and he uses my favourite type of Pokemon.

During a scene in Xenoblade Chronicles, someone presses a button, making the floor disappear. This is Riki's face as he falls.

I created this half-arsed avatar, as a tribute to Terraria and Starbound... but nowadays I'm not too sure Starbound is deserving of one. :indifferent:

Well, my new avi has an interesting back story to it, It started in the Forum game section....

anyway, its a Crimera, in a opposite color scheme to my old Eater if Souls one :p

It's the image I used as my skype picture for a long time, and I've been using it for random avatars ever since :p

One of my favourite anime(s) Ao Haru Ride (Blue Spring Ride) and that :red: was the dank.

My avatar was based on Indiana Jones because i like exploring terraria, i also have a little pirate by side and a dog and wisp.

My avatar is based on the combination of my Terraria character and a Homestuck fankid I have. (EpicCriddle drew it for me :naughty:)

I modified mine, now has a little canine tooth, a super cool moustache (definately not hitlers' one), and a vampire lollipop :p

Well you see I was looking for some Terrarian art, so I can have a good avatar. And I found a picture of a wyvern, so I used it. Then I found Engeen he took my request for a sprite and made it for me. Don't think I didn't try to do mine, because I did. It looked like a coloured noodle.

Mine is a screenshot from Falcom Gakuen, where Adol from Ys becomes the smuggest person in the world after telling the whole class that their teacher was a savage demon incapable of reason.
bUQrd.jpg

This face also could've been my avatar, but too small.

Back
Top Bottom