Casual Explain your avatar

Seeing as what I have no isn't what I had whenever I made my post on here... so... yeah.

My Avatar (as of this post):
V0ewrQm.png

The character's species is known as an 'Avali'. Bare basic description of these guys is that they're an odd cross a rabbit (possessing four, large ears) and a feathered raptor with pitch black eyes. They're a modded race for the game 'Starbound' that I find to be adorable. Which, seems to be an opinion shared among many people. (The creator of this species is known as RyuujinnZERO)

Note: The character is not mine. I only made edits to the base image and stayed with just that.
If you want to know more then click the following link. It likely would do a better job at giving you a better idea of what these fluff raptors are than I ever could.
Link: http://avali.wikia.com/wiki/The_Official_Avali_Wiki

Last edited:
My avatar is none other than the main protagonist from a classic PS1 platformer I used to play all the time as a kid, Spyro the Dragon. Idk why I like this character so much; it could be that I like dragons because they are cool creatures, and this character is a dragon with a cool personality.

My avatar is none other than the main protagonist from a classic PS1 platformer I used to play all the time as a kid, Spyro the Dragon. Idk why I like this character so much; it could be that I like dragons because they are cool creatures, and this character is a dragon with a cool personality.

That, and games where you play as an actual dragon are so very rare. Spyro stood out partly because of that reason. He might have been a youngling or a hatchling, but Spyro was still a dragon, and could do everything that dragons could do normally (well, except for flight but then he being a youngling, well that's OK).

That, and games where you play as an actual dragon are so very rare. Spyro stood out partly because of that reason. He might have been a youngling or a hatchling, but Spyro was still a dragon, and could do everything that dragons could do normally (well, except for flight but then he being a youngling, well that's OK).
Yeah. There's a game I recently discovered that is like Spyro the Dragon in a lot of ways, but the style is like that of a Mario Platformer. Its called Dragon Land.

Yeah. There's a game I recently discovered that is like Spyro the Dragon in a lot of ways, but the style is like that of a Mario Platformer. Its called Dragon Land.

Mmh, not really wanting to derail the topic, so mebbe we should create a topic all about dragon games lol. However few there are.

Back
Top Bottom