Casual Explain your avatar

In my early experiences with Terraria, I found myself falling into lava often. So, my avatar shows my face has been burned off. Ouch! Also, I made this avatar after the painting of Skellington Skellingsworth was made for the Dungeon Biome, so it's also a reference to that painting.

In my early experiences with Terraria, I found myself falling into lava often. So, my avatar shows my face has been burned off. Ouch! Also, I made this avatar after the painting of Skellington Skellingsworth was made for the Dungeon Biome, so it's also a reference to that painting.

That is incredible! Question - how did you obtain a custom title instead of generic "Terrarian"?

I would explain, but you people would probably shoot me....

......I like ponies. I also like Octavia. So BAM Octavia profile picture. I don't know why I chose a hipster version though... I guess I just find it adorable in it's own way.

I used to play Dungeons and Dragons with some of my friends, and my character was almost always a devilishly handsome Halfling, Bard/Rogue/Thief. this is a picture of what i always think my main Bard would look like. As well, his name is Alton Trillions. All my Characters share the same last name of Trill/Trillions.

Like on the previous forum, Desco from Disgaea 4.
I just positively love her, she speaks in 3rd person, has the goal being the final boss of the game, but doesn't get that, instead helped fight Valzy beat one of gods creations, Fear the Great.
And she is one of the more balanced heavy melee monster types in Disgaea 4 and D2.

'cuz of incredible drawing skills, I had to resort myself to taking a picture of my main character.

Of course I could babble on for half an hour for the backstory I have for 6 of those characters, but I ain't.

My avatar is an insane character from Tales of Vesperia who you fight multiple times. He also happens to be one of my favorite characters from the game, so yeah.

if you don't know what my avatar is, you have been living under a rock.

either way I chose a 5naf avatar as a joke, to remind everyone of the nightmare fuel they may or may not have just experienced. wound up choosing foxy because he's A a pirate (those are badass),
B the most recognizable from what I understand. (voted the scariest on average)

and then a bunch of people including myself thought it fit the mood of my profile nicely.

and some other people suggested I use golden freddy instead.
fvm-gif.141409

this is what I think of golden freddy.

so if I was to use foxy as a more standard avatar to turn back to, I would need to use my own artwork (because I'm OCD like that)

many trips to google images later
(my eyes were bleeding, thanks rule 34.)

and I finally gathered enough reference to draw it (which I failed to exactly capture a few times)

and now we have the final product which is this
pirate-cove-final-alt.gif

Back
Top Bottom