Casual Explain your avatar

It's the best thing I have, and I'm to proud to make a request.
I like it, but I can't color it because it was drawn IRL and the lines are actually full of one pixel holes.

Have I explained this one? I don't think so.

Monstercat album cover (Protostar-Scorpion Pit: the Remixes) tinted green.
It looks cool.

Neku Sakuraba is the only video game character thus far that I can identify with on a personal level.

After defeating the Moon Lord a couple times with my brother, I had thought the Moon Lord was missing something. Something distinctive... So I gave him a nifty sombrero. He's at least 37% more threatening now :p

The Moon with a mysterious XD. I'm never satisfied with my avatars but for some reason I'm using this for now.

My current Avatar is Misuzu Kusakabe from 11 Eyes who is using the Doujigiri Yasutsuna sword which is the strongest sword in her clan. It fuses with the user and steals their life energy in exchange for granting massive power. Considering the World was in danger of being destroyed here, its use is highly justified.

shiny version of one of my favorite pokemon i usually make my avatars but got lazy this time still i felt like it was time for a change.

As a party girl I am obligated to have various pretty girls as my avatar. This character fits me more than the previous ones.

There's no real other explanation than that I have just chosen the plaguedoctor to be that which represents me online

I'm probably gonna be switching between Persona 5 avatars, and the characters will usually be one of the following:
Black-haired dude: Main Character
The blond girl: Anne ( currently in use )
Blond guy: Ryuji
EDIT: current one is Raidou from SMT: Devil Summoner.
I'll keep that stuff up there up for relevance sake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom