Explosive FAILS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PulseFox

Spazmatism
have you ever thought ''oooo a unreal grenade launcher? this is a GOOD idea!''?
well i just did. and guess what. i kill a tactical skelly. runs for the loot and obviusly i used the grenade launcher at him. so just before the loot a rocket blows upp and i die. i explodonated. it was a BLAST. (im booming out on the puns now......)

has sometihng similar ever happened you? post below!

it counts. right before going to dungeon i decide to try the land mines. ends up killing the painter. (well hes a :red:ing bastard anyway)

Using TEdit to place 1000 explosives and wire and connecting it to a lever, and then turning it on.
Terraria crashed.

Probably the most stupid thing I've done in the game.

Using TEdit to place 1000 explosives and wire and connecting it to a lever, and then turning it on.
Terraria crashed.

Probably the most stupid thing I've done in the game.
and they said i was using TEedit because i found 2 chests that had merged together.

Sometimes I mess up the throwing arc of my dynamite and it lands right next to my character's feet... Probably the last thing going through his mind before it blows "Yup, that's dynamite..."

Puts some explosives down in a dungeon to make a random trap, steps on a pressure plate rigged dart trap
index.php

boom....

Probably not related to explosive-related deaths, but I was on a private server with 2 other folks testing out fireworks schema. So at the end we decided to get bored, and did a "on the count of three" before flipping all our switches to launch the rockets all at once.

3 seconds of terror as I temporarily froze Terraria..

This is not the same as the video I put out though, in the video, we actually didn't suffer temporary freeze, but it was enough to make the recorder stall.

Drops bomb into corruption chasm for the shadow orb, then gets pushed into said chasm by devourer. Boom.
[DOUBLEPOST=1415571611][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have never encountered explosive traps...
Lucky you. So many ruined hardcore runs... RED PLZ NERF

ok i just remembered something other than explosive traps. on my first character i would use bombs to get to the shadow orbs so i ended up dying…alot.

In PvP against my man Cros... and he runs straight at me, swinging The Axe, about to smoosh my damned head in. I panic, fumble on the keys, select my Rocket Launcher, and blew the both of us to high heaven in one shot...

I died twice at that moment. Both in Terraria and from laughing! Not my best move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom