tModLoader Expressories

Scrich

Terrarian
icon.pngXpressories is a Calamity additions mod aiming to add more to the rogue class

- 20 Rogue class-based Accessories

The aim of this mod is to add more variety and choice in the rogue class with the
current Rogue feeling set on a certain path and doesn't get more choice in Accessories and armor

plus there are not that many mods that add to calamity rogue class

This is my first mod so I have little experience in this but learning every time I make another accessory

Spriter wanted but not really needed. i kinda suck as you can see at making sprites so if you see a sprite that looks really bad
I would LOVE if you made better sprites :)

Download: http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/download.php?Down=mods/Expressories.tmod

ITEMS

barbedbracelet.pngBarbed Bracelet: Rogue crits are now 2.5x damage
bloodyglove.png Bloody Glove: Decreases rogue damage by 30% but rogue crits now heal for a percent of damage dealt (the lower the crit chance the more it heals)
heavycloak.pngHeavy Cloak: Increases stealth generation by 50% but reduces movement speed by 25% +4 defense
luckypenny.png Lucky Penny: Increased rogue crit by 18% (ya I know it kinda generic but planning to combine this item)
rocketbooster.png Rocket Booster: Increased rogue projectile speed by 45%
rustyblade.pngRusty Blade: Rogue projectiles deal staking damage overtime (Max 10) +15% Rogue velocity
staticsock.png Static Sock: Increased rogue damage by 8% when moving
yharonstalon.pngYharon's Talon: Increased rogue damage and velocity by 15% Inflicts Yharon's Wrath on hit (-100 h/s)
bagofthrowing.pngBag of throwing: 99% chance not to consume rogue/throwing item
brainofthethief.png Brain of the thief: +10% Rogue damage chance to dodge on hit
corruptstone.png Stone of corruption -25% Rogue damage +50% Rogue attack speed
emboldenedrapier.png Emboldened rapier: +25% Rogue damage on hit for 5s
getaway.png Getaway: Early hard mode wings +20% Rogue stealth strike crit and damage increased stealth generation by 500% when flying +8 defense
heartofdiscord.pngHeart of discord: High chance to teleport away on hit
holyrapier.pngHoly rapier: +25% Rogue damage on hit for 5s increased invuln time
novacloak.png Nova cloak: Increases stealth generation by 50% but reduces movement speed by 25% +4 seconds of flight time causes stars to fall after taking damage
pouchofavarice.pngPouch of avarice: +16% Rogue crit chance
roguebandana.pngRogue bandana: +8% Rogue damage and attack speed +6 defense
windnecklace.png Wind necklace: increased Rogue attack speed by x2 when at maximum movement speed -50% attack speed
winduptreads.pngWindup treads: Movement speed is multiplied by Rogue velocity +10% Rogue velocity

Change log

v0.1
Initial Release

v0.2
Added Icon

v0.2.1
Added Yharon's Talon
Fixed Static socks name
Added homepage

v0.2.2
Fixed Static Sock not adding damage correctly
Added recipes and drops to every item

v0.2.3
Wow been a while :)
Fixed Static Sock again
Lucky penny crit lowered to 10% from 18% (That was way to high)
Fixed Yharon's talon not dropping
Adjusted healing of bloody glove to have heavy diminishing returns(Might still be OP)
Fixed heavy cloak inverting movement (whoops)

v0.2.4
-fixed static sock for the final time and updated sprite
-fixed heavy cloak not speeding up stealth regen enough
+added wind necklace

v0.3.0
-fixed static sock?
-Rework a lot of Accessories
+Added Bag of throwing
+Added Corrupt stone
+Added Emboldened rapier
+Added Holy rapier
+Added Nova cloak