• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Vilified

Terrarian
Hello, I have a problem! I just loaded up Terraria this morning and my character has a little ! triangle icon on it, which says ExtensibleInventory Error and I can't load him up. Is there anything to remedy this or do I have to delete it?

Last edited:

hamstar

Steampunker
Hello, I have a problem! I just loaded up Terraria this morning and my character has a little ! triangle icon on it, which says ExtensibleInventory Error and I can't load him up. Is there anything to remedy this or do I have to delete it?
Send me that character's .plr and .tplr files, along with your clients.log file.

Did you add or remove any mods recently?

DarthNihilus

Terrarian
this mod would be excellent if not one major bug - the vanilla and mod items effects are OFF when they are not in the "main" page. for ex. the item magnet swithes off, the effects from accessories due to fargos mod equipable inventory also stops working if page changed. this is really sad.

DarthNihilus

Terrarian
OK, found another BIG bug - the guide stops showing the recipes. they are shown for a 1 microsecond, and then it reverts to by-hand recipe list. this applies to guides in all generated worlds which were generated after installing this mod, or if after install guide died and came a new one, cause on an earlier game it was all ok. turned off the mod and the guide started behave just as planned, so check your code ticks...

hamstar

Steampunker
OK, found another BIG bug - the guide stops showing the recipes. they are shown for a 1 microsecond, and then it reverts to by-hand recipe list. this applies to guides in all generated worlds which were generated after installing this mod, or if after install guide died and came a new one, cause on an earlier game it was all ok. turned off the mod and the guide started behave just as planned, so check your code ticks...
Not sure what my mod is doing that's supposed to affect the guide's dialog. Can you be sure it's only my mods doing this?

DarthNihilus

Terrarian
and sorry again for my stupidity.
it was indeed this mod. i just thought it is enough to switch off the recipe hack and go on, but it required a full game exit.
so yeah, don't turn on recipehack sharing :red: EVER xD.
i'm glad i can continue to use this mod!

Top Bottom