tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Hey Hamstar, I'm also having an issue with the crafting menu scrolling uncontrollably and can't figure out the cause. Any help is appreciated, heres my client.log.

Attachments

• client.log
    30.4 KB · Views: 54
ATTENTION: HELP WANTED!

Extensible Inventory
v1.5.2.1

Mirror

Note: Requires Mod Helpers

kjpFJfh.png

Implements an extensible, paginated inventory for players, able to be increased endlessly.

Note: In its base form, this is a "cheat" mod, and it will always be. Limitations of use can be implemented via. config or via. the API for game modes, player abilities, special circumstances, or custom items (e.g. a backpack accessory). Ask if you need coding help with this, or to request new API functions.

Source available here. API also available.

Available config fields are defined here.

ExtensibleInventory.png

Hey, just wanted to make a comment regarding the fact that extensible inventory isn't supported by 1.4, and was wondering whether it's planned for it to be updated anytime in the near future. Your mod is a very essential part of my playthroughs, and I would love to be able to utilize it again.

My buttons to switch inventory pages are behind my slots so I can’t place anything there and I can’t switch pages, Does anyone know how to fix this?

Back
Top Bottom