tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Yeah, I can't easily implement something like that. I could add buttons to quickly change pages, though.

I can add that to the next version.

Awesome, looking forward to it, and yeah I figured it would be either way too complicated to add that feature, or downright impossible, but honestly if things can just get picked up and added to stacks on other pages then it'll solve the issue anyway, because I can do the reverse of what I wanted to do: Have my default page have all my tools, and just let the junk overflow onto the next page.

I was thinking of an idea for a mod to go along with this or an update that'd add something similar, taking items out of one slot and putting them into another is such a pain, wishing i could take multiple of different items in your "cursor"/"mouse" hand and placing them into the other inventory slots (not the individual slots for each item bad wording on my part is all thanks for you're time.

Yeah, I can't easily implement something like that. I could add buttons to quickly change pages, though.

I can add that to the next version.

Note: Requires Mod Helpers

kjpFJfh.png

Implements an extensible, paginated inventory for players, able to be scaled endlessly.

Note: In its base form, this is a "cheat" mod, and it will always be. Limits to use can be implemented via. the API for use in game modes, player abilities, special circumstances, or custom items (e.g. a backpack accessory). Ask if you need coding help with this, or to request new API functions.

Source available here. API also available.

Available config fields are defined here. Config file: Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Configs/Extensible Inventory Config.json

ExtensibleInventory.png

Hey guys I got a little question here.
I'm currently trying to figure out which hotkeys enable me to scroll through my inventory pages without actually clicking on the left or right but I can't quite seem to find any. Tried out to bind the hotkeys to whichever key i prefer but nothing happens.

@hamstar
Don't know if it's anything that you'd be wanting to look into. TmodLoader 64bit that has recently come out is having some sort of issue with the mod. Loads fine, all the buttons are there, can add and remove pages as normal. The scroll buttons to change pages do not work.
Just wanted to give a heads up if it's something you'd want to look into.

I havent used this mod yet so I have a question before I do
Some mod I use has an item that becomes active when favorited in your inventory
If I have many pages of inventory, will I have to make that same item a bunch of times for it to work on all of them?

I havent used this mod yet so I have a question before I do
Some mod I use has an item that becomes active when favorited in your inventory
If I have many pages of inventory, will I have to make that same item a bunch of times for it to work on all of them?
Most likely.

Does this mod changes the npc selling interface?
i have several mods, and i there's an issue that makes that some items cant be bought because he has full inventory, this mod could help with that?

Does this mod changes the npc selling interface?
i have several mods, and i there's an issue that makes that some items cant be bought because he has full inventory, this mod could help with that?
That issue sounds like it can only be addressed with code injection, which exceeds the scope of my mods (thus far).

Hey Mh, the extensible inventory in this new version, when you try to play in multiplayer, it says "Receiving tile data: Complete" and stuck, i downloaded these old versions and it worked again, but please, fix it, i love this mod xd!

Hey Mh, the extensible inventory in this new version, when you try to play in multiplayer, it says "Receiving tile data: Complete" and stuck, i downloaded these old versions and it worked again, but please, fix it, i love this mod xd!
What version are you playing? Does reloading the mods fix this?

Edit: Tell me if v1.2.2 fixes this.

Hey guys I got a little question here.
I'm currently trying to figure out which hotkeys enable me to scroll through my inventory pages without actually clicking on the left or right but I can't quite seem to find any. Tried out to bind the hotkeys to whichever key i prefer but nothing happens.
If you select and item and use the scroll wheel, you can scroll inventory pages quickly.

Last edited:

If you select and item and use the scroll wheel, you can scroll inventory pages quickly.
It' s the new version, my friend told me you updated the mod, i didn't tested this new but in the modloader new updated version, it's glitching a lot in multiplayer, but i will test later if it's fixed.
[doublepost=1550344367,1550344251][/doublepost]

I Just downloaded the 3.9 version of modhelper and 1.2.2 so worked

It' s the new version, my friend told me you updated the mod, i didn't tested this new but in the modloader new updated version, it's glitching a lot in multiplayer, but i will test later if it's fixed.
[doublepost=1550344367,1550344251][/doublepost]
I Just downloaded the 3.9 version of modhelper and 1.2.2 so worked
Try it with Mod Helpers v4.2.1.3 and tell me if you're still having issue.

Hello @hamstar , first of all, awesome mod as always, second, i want to know, if there is any possibility that the pages act like they where all from the same inventory, so when you craft something everything is taken to account and then when you get some items they stack in the page when the first of the same kind is residing. it would be super helpful, then this would be the mod i was looking for!

thanks a bunch man, and sorry for my bad english.

Well, so as of now by enabling and reloading ExtensibleInventory on it's latest version (as of this post) i can't seem to play modded without it due to an error.

Error log shown below.
6cd75757b32ba0c01d5541501a9a2fdb.png

I really just regret updating and wish i saw it coming but no.

EDIT
: I have currently rolled back to 1.2.2 till the next version after 1.2.2.1 manages to have this fixed.

EDIT 2 : Seems that Mod Helpers 4.2.3 was the cause, rolled back towards 4.2.2.1 and it sucessfully loads. Hamstar, please try and find a fix for this.​

Last edited:
Update to Mod Helpers v4.2.3.1. Sorry, this error is sudden and arose mysteriously.
Thank you for the fix, i'll inform you in-case 4.2.3.1 messes up.

EDIT : The fix works correctly as reloading Extensible Inventory works without the error so it should be fixed correctly, thank you once again.​

Back
Top Bottom