tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

is it possible to hide the icon in the config? cause when im building i keep my inventory open and i alway have this icon.... i love you mod and i don want to disabled it :(
AND putting false for scroll , remove this icon but also the scroll possibility.

is it possible to hide the icon in the config? cause when im building i keep my inventory open and i alway have this icon.... i love you mod and i don want to disabled it :(
AND putting false for scroll , remove this icon but also the scroll possibility.
I suppose. Why don't I just use a smaller and more relevant icon?

I suppose. Why don't I just use a smaller and more relevant icon?
yes but im not sure if its a good idea to put the icon around the cursor..maybe put it near the number or just tell 1 time the player than you can do it and
never show again. cause i dont know if many people are like me .. i keep my inventory open when building
upload_2019-3-19_20-56-37.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-19_20-56-12.png
    upload_2019-3-19_20-56-12.png
    335.4 KB · Views: 146
I noticed a new feature where it says "Item sharing for this page" well, when it is on, it breaks the coin system. I just have tons of 100 stack copper coins.
also, a possibility to disable that scroll icon or place it under inv where other icons are

really COOL new update... NO ICON when we build but i little cool and better icon for the roll.

great modder cause u are listening to fan ! :) thks a lot

What exactly does Item Sharing do? Like, it doesn't seem to take the effect that I thought it did. Like, sharing the effects of Unlimited Buffs from Luiafk when I am on a different tab.

What exactly does Item Sharing do? Like, it doesn't seem to take the effect that I thought it did. Like, sharing the effects of Unlimited Buffs from Luiafk when I am on a different tab.
Read the head post. I'll try to remember to add an 'inbox' message in-game.

Again! wow ...another great update. :)

just 1 thing... may i suggest to move a little bit the buttons cause some mods use a " spot" in it to build things... dont remember wich one ( i think its gadget thing that let you put a block and build a line in 1 click)
if its not that hard, cann you move a little bit the pages button? not a big deal though.
upload_2019-3-22_21-1-38.png

Last edited:
Again! wow ...another great update. :)

just 1 thing... may i suggest to move a little bit the buttons cause some mods use a " spot" in it to build things... dont remember wich one ( i think its gadget thing that let you put a block and build a line in 1 click)
if its not that hard, cann you move a little bit the pages button? not a big deal though.
View attachment 218451
You'll have to ask Uncle Danny to accommodate this with his mod, or else adjust the UI layout yourself via. config.

Last edited:
Hey hamstar, so far your mod seems really nice and all and I appreciate it, but do you think its possible to move the chest interface down a row? It overlaps with the bottom row of the inventory and it makes everything really awkward trying to deal with items on the top row of the chest or the bottom row of the inventory. I was thinking maybe you were planning to address this already because of where the default spacing of the page change buttons inside a chest ends up and where the garbage can icon ends up when you open a chest. It would be really great if you could look at it if its not difficult to do. Thanks.

2mxpbpt.png

Hey hamstar, so far your mod seems really nice and all and I appreciate it, but do you think its possible to move the chest interface down a row? It overlaps with the bottom row of the inventory and it makes everything really awkward trying to deal with items on the top row of the chest or the bottom row of the inventory. I was thinking maybe you were planning to address this already because of where the default spacing of the page change buttons inside a chest ends up and where the garbage can icon ends up when you open a chest. It would be really great if you could look at it if its not difficult to do. Thanks.

2mxpbpt.png
That most likely isn't an issue with Extensible Inventory. What is your mod list?

That most likely isn't an issue with Extensible Inventory. What is your mod list?

I'm running Calamity (No Music), Calamity (Music Mod), and Craftable Vanity at the moment. I WAS running krpg before your mod, but i turned it off before downloading your mod. Me turning off krpg was actually the reason I came across your Extensible Inventory, for some replacement inventory storage solutions. I am using the same character that was previously running krpg. Do you think that might be the issue? I figured the character would simply just revert and update to not having krpg properly.

It also seems that this guy from back in august was having my same issue

Seems that the bottom row of the inventory will overlap the top row of a chest's inventory, however that might be one of my other mods

////
EDIT: It seems the problem is suddenly just gone now? Perhaps Terraria needed a few client restarts for things to get in order. I'll have to see if my friends are also free from the issue. Thanks anyway for your time.

EDIT 2:
My friends are indeed free from the overlapping issue after some good client restarts.

Last edited:
The last selected inventory page always has sharing disabled when you enter the game. The others stay active but the selected page always turns off for me.

Can confirm the shared is working fine after last update, thanks for the fast fix.
Another issue, after the 1.4.0 update, having a lot of items in your inventory and having the inventory open, is giving a huge hit to your FPS and causes freezes and stutters.
Here as reference, should be easy to tell how it stutters a lot after I hit ESC to open the inventory.
https://puu.sh/D8EJI/9bedff5e76.mp4

Can confirm the shared is working fine after last update, thanks for the fast fix.
Another issue, after the 1.4.0 update, having a lot of items in your inventory and having the inventory open, is giving a huge hit to your FPS and causes freezes and stutters.
Here as reference, should be easy to tell how it stutters a lot after I hit ESC to open the inventory.
https://puu.sh/D8EJI/9bedff5e76.mp4
Tell me if updating to Mod Helpers v4.2.6.1 solves this issue.

Back
Top Bottom