tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Could we possibly get a keybind to toggle the shared inventory recipe hack? It is quite useful, but I experience lag when moving with my inventory open using it.

First reply ever here, but I want to begin by thanking you for this truly amazing and life saving mod. Would've been impossible to play the game without it with all the larger mods. However I have noticed an issue that when I add pages, say that I have 2 active pages and wish to add a third, the "third" page will become the second page instead of adding a page to the end. It's slightly annoying but I could also just miss out on something. Is there a feature that allows you to change the index of an inventory page? Say if I have 10 pages and wish to move the fourth page to the tenth page.

It might seem like an unnecessary and perhaps a dumb request, hopefully you understand my issue though. Thanks hugely in advance! Lovely mod! <3

hi, i would like to say thank you for this amazing mod, its really useful, but i just ran into a problem, i can no longer switch inventory....
is there anything i can do to fix this ?

hi, i would like to say thank you for this amazing mod, its really useful, but i just ran into a problem, i can no longer switch inventory....
is there anything i can do to fix this ?
No longer? Did you update or add any mods? Are you getting errors in your Logs.txt? Did you edit the config file?

no, i had an issue with pinky's nightmare alive mod, where i got to another *dimension* but got stuck in the loading screen, had to manually restore my world using the auto back up the mod did before sending me off, but now, the inventory dont scroll, i can add, remove and empty my inventories, but i can no longer switch between them.

No longer? Did you update or add any mods? Are you getting errors in your Logs.txt? Did you edit the config file?

no, i had an issue with pinky's nightmare alive mod, where i got to another *dimension* but got stuck in the loading screen, had to manually restore my world using the auto back up the mod did before sending me off, but now, the inventory dont scroll, i can add, remove and empty my inventories, but i can no longer switch between them.

nvm....... it weirdly fixed itself while i was sleeping i guess...... i even closed the game twice when trying to get it to work, but now it works..... oh well, thanks for trying to figure it out, your mod is magical :)

This mod seems to no longer work after updating to tModLoader v0.11.
Error message(s):
upload_2019-7-1_18-51-3.png

Extensible Inventory is always causing my tModLoader to freeze when initializing the latest version of it.

I never get the error message or crash log.
I am really unable to play on modded Terraria unless this is fixed.

EDIT : Logs.txt will not show anything more than 2 lines of text unrelated to Extensible Inventory at all.

EDIT 2 : Updated to v4.4.0.5 of Mod Helpers, hopefully it doesn't go wrong on my end.

Last edited:
Extensible Inventory is always causing my tModLoader to freeze when initializing the latest version of it.

I never get the error message or crash log.
I am really unable to play on modded Terraria unless this is fixed.

EDIT : Logs.txt will not show anything more than 2 lines of text unrelated to Extensible Inventory at all.

EDIT 2 : Updated to v4.4.0.5 of Mod Helpers, hopefully it doesn't go wrong on my end.
Sorry, I need to update this mod for TML11. Should take a day or 2. Can you wait?

Does the idea of adding an inventory sort button and adding shared team inventories sound appealing for any specific use?

I have encountered an error with the Extendible Inventory v1.4.1.3. It seems the scroll and page selection buttons have stopped functioning, I'm not sure if it's because of a conflict with another mod, but my construction inventory tab was swallowed whole on my main save as well. On a new save it seems to work fine, but I hate the thought of having to start all over again.

Is there anyway to fix the UI error?

Adding or Removing pages displays the text "Inventory 0 added/removed" for each page created or destroyed.

I have encountered an error with the Extendible Inventory v1.4.1.3. It seems the scroll and page selection buttons have stopped functioning, I'm not sure if it's because of a conflict with another mod, but my construction inventory tab was swallowed whole on my main save as well. On a new save it seems to work fine, but I hate the thought of having to start all over again.

Is there anyway to fix the UI error?

Adding or Removing pages displays the text "Inventory 0 added/removed" for each page created or destroyed.
Try selecting an item and scrolling pages with the mouse wheel. Have you enabled the RecipeHack config setting by chance? Are you getting any errors in the log file?

Scrolling w/ mouse wheel doesn't seem to work either, in the game's pop-up console it gives a bunch of "world not in play" errors linked to hamstarhelpers.

Last edited:
It wont let me scroll pages, and when i add pages it says page 0 added
here's my client file

Attachments

• client.log
    90.7 KB · Views: 111
Back
Top Bottom