tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Dont know if this is the place to post bugs for it, but Yolo, so basically me and my friend are playing a modded playthrough with this mod, and then all of a sudden neither of us can change pages, we can add and delete pages, but we cant switch between them, and we have the setting to allow us to switch between them on

It wont let me scroll pages, and when i add pages it says page 0 added
here's my client file
Dont know if this is the place to post bugs for it, but Yolo, so basically me and my friend are playing a modded playthrough with this mod, and then all of a sudden neither of us can change pages, we can add and delete pages, but we cant switch between them, and we have the setting to allow us to switch between them on
Can second what Samajv posted. bugged in multiplayer now where you cant change pages when before the update you could. Still works fine in Single player.
Update Mod Helpers to v5.0.0.3.

The error seems to still be persisting with Extensible Inventory, in addition the Mod Helpers UI doesn't seem to appear in any of the mod menus.

Hi I'm having the same issue above with regards to not being able to scroll pages anymore but I can add/delete. I've attached my Terraria, tModLoader, and Mod Helpers version screenshots in case that helps. If there is any other information that could help please let me know.
Terraria and Mod loader version.JPG
Mod Helpers Version.JPG

When I have the debug console open and click on page right/left it gives me a "world not in play" error.
I'm not seeing the error for any of my mods in that log, only that the "World not in play." generally means something upstream went wrong, and loading didn't finish fully.

It's worth noting that you have a lot of errors spewing from other mods, though (probably where loading issues are coming from):
Code:
AllDamage (System.MissingFieldException): Field not found: 'Laugicality.LaugicalityPlayer.mysticDamage'.
Expeditions (System.NullReferenceException): Expeditions.Items.ItemRewardPool.GenerateRewardPool()
FKTModSettings (System.IO.FileNotFoundException): FKTModSettings.TModSettings.HeroCheatIntegration(Mod herosMod, Mod cheatSheet)
    Could not load file or assembly 'CheatSheet_0
BaseLibrary (System.NullReferenceException): BaseLibrary.Utility.Cache.Load() in BaseLibrary\Utility\Utility.cs:line 53
BiomeLibrary (System.NullReferenceException): BiomeLibrary.Test.TestEvil.Autoload()
Redemption (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException): Redemption.NPCs.Bosses.Nebuleus.StarGodSky2.OnLoad()
    Could not load asset NPCs/Bosses/Nebuleus/StarGodSky2! Error: The directory was not found.
AAMod (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException): AAMod.Backgrounds.YamataSky.OnLoad()
    Could not load asset Backgrounds/YamataStars! Error: The directory was not found.

You might need to reduce your mod load, or in the worst case, reinstall tModLoader fully and reload each mod 1 at a time until the error reappears (if it does).

Last edited:
Thank you for the help! I'll try that out!

UPDATE: I went ahead and reinstalled Vanilla then deleted and reinstalled 64bit tModLoader and all the mods and it worked. Thanks again for all the help with this issue!

Last edited:
how to use the API ?
hamstar0/tml-extensibleinventory-mod

"Books" are only loosely implemented and more or less completely untested. They were meant for a future use to allow multiple sets of pages that can be switched between (just like pages can be themselves switched). Books can be disabled or enabled at will, allowing context-based availability of extra storage, or else allow mods to give players added inventory pages for their mod's use.

If there's anything that needs fixing or adding to these, let me know.

umm is it possible to limit the pages count? to make it a feature added to my mod in quantity dependent of what content from my mod player has ?

Hello, I have a problem! I just loaded up Terraria this morning and my character has a little ! triangle icon on it, which says ExtensibleInventory Error and I can't load him up. Is there anything to remedy this or do I have to delete it?

Last edited:
Hello, I have a problem! I just loaded up Terraria this morning and my character has a little ! triangle icon on it, which says ExtensibleInventory Error and I can't load him up. Is there anything to remedy this or do I have to delete it?
Send me that character's .plr and .tplr files, along with your clients.log file.

Did you add or remove any mods recently?

Back
Top Bottom