tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

1572890421926.png
Is this right?

I encountered this, I don't know if this is a bug. Sometimes when this happens the sound continues when it has stopped.
terr02.gif

Plus I don't know if you are annoyed since I saw other people talk about this, but have you made any progress on where it counts as one whole inventory instead of just one page?

I encountered this, I don't know if this is a bug. Sometimes when this happens the sound continues when it has stopped.
View attachment 229646
Plus I don't know if you are annoyed since I saw other people talk about this, but have you made any progress on where it counts as one whole inventory instead of just one page?
Turn off RecipeHack. That thing is broken, until I can get time to fix it.

When the UI scale is 100% zone where you can use the mouse wheel to change pages matches the size of the inventory.

When the UI scale is more than 100%, inventory changes accordingly, but the zone where you can use the mouse wheel remains the same, so you have to move the mouse to the corner.

When the UI scale is 100% zone where you can use the mouse wheel to change pages matches the size of the inventory.

When the UI scale is more than 100%, inventory changes accordingly, but the zone where you can use the mouse wheel remains the same, so you have to move the mouse to the corner.
Try v1.5.1.1.

Another similar thing - with opened chest active area for the scroll is being expanded to cover the chest UI, but it does not cover the bottom line of items in the chest (same on any UI scale).

@hamstar My buttons to change page are now above my hotbar, and the back arrow is hidden behind mod helpers. Every time I open my inventory it lags, which I can deal with, but how can I fix my buttons to go back under my hotbar?

@hamstar My buttons to change page are now above my hotbar, and the back arrow is hidden behind mod helpers. Every time I open my inventory it lags, which I can deal with, but how can I fix my buttons to go back under my hotbar?
Did you tinker with any settings? Does your client.log say anything useful?

@hamstar

Having an issue when changing config, or hitting reset, and then saving the options from the mod config menu.

All of the X/Y locations get saved to the config file with zeroes. I had to go in manually and update & save them.

These props:

Code:
  "BookPositionXCoord": 0,
  "BookPositionYCoord": 0,
  "PagePositionXCoord": 0,
  "PagePositionYCoord": 0,
  "PageTicksPositionXCoord": 0,
  "PageTicksPositionYCoord": 0,
  "ChestOnOffsetYCoord": 0

@hamstar

Having an issue when changing config, or hitting reset, and then saving the options from the mod config menu.

All of the X/Y locations get saved to the config file with zeroes. I had to go in manually and update & save them.

These props:

Code:
  "BookPositionXCoord": 0,
  "BookPositionYCoord": 0,
  "PagePositionXCoord": 0,
  "PagePositionYCoord": 0,
  "PageTicksPositionXCoord": 0,
  "PageTicksPositionYCoord": 0,
  "ChestOnOffsetYCoord": 0
Working on a fix. Tell me if v1.5.2 (available in an hour or so) addresses any of this.

It would be amazing if instead of having to switch pages when one page fills to grab loot, it just filled up the pages as if they were one single inventory not multiple. It would also be awesome to have this be compatible with the Too Many Accessories mod.

It would be amazing if instead of having to switch pages when one page fills to grab loot, it just filled up the pages as if they were one single inventory not multiple. It would also be awesome to have this be compatible with the Too Many Accessories mod.
There's lots of features I want to add to this, but they all have to wait until after Adventure Mode is done. I'm accepting PRs, though.

This mod is very good, it was exactly what I was looking for. My request would be to have the config settings be better documented (readable by the layperson). I can get a vague understanding of the config variables by their names, and I skimmed through all the pages to better understand how the mod works.

But I'm still mystified by "pages" and "books" and their coordinate values. I'm no good at reading code so the source links provided don't help me much sadly. It would help to have more clarity in the config settings so I don't go blindly messing up settings I don't understand.

Thank you for your effort in making the mod, and if this is already on your "to-do" list then you can disregard this.

This mod is very good, it was exactly what I was looking for. My request would be to have the config settings be better documented (readable by the layperson). I can get a vague understanding of the config variables by their names, and I skimmed through all the pages to better understand how the mod works.

But I'm still mystified by "pages" and "books" and their coordinate values. I'm no good at reading code so the source links provided don't help me much sadly. It would help to have more clarity in the config settings so I don't go blindly messing up settings I don't understand.

Thank you for your effort in making the mod, and if this is already on your "to-do" list then you can disregard this.
Ignore books. They're a placeholder for a feature that only becomes relevant if someone were to use Extensible Inventory as an API mod for things that extend the inventory, such as equipping or consuming specific items.

Is there a way to make it so multiple pages are recognized as a single inventory for easier recipe management?

Back
Top Bottom