tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Thanks. Sadly I've just understood that TML only works with 1.3. I purchased Terraria only yesterday so for now I will play the vanilla until TML is updated to 1.4. Have fun.

Is there a functionality to allow items you pickup to go to a new inventory, even if you don't have that specific one pulled up? For instance if I'm on inventory 1, but have another inventory available, it picks it up and places it in the next inventory even if it's not the one I have open currently?

Furthermore, I don't suppose there'll be functionality for items that work when in your inventory to work in any inventory if you have a different one open? Just curious, forgive me if I'm missing anything, and thank you for the mod! :)

Extensible Inventory extensions

As I've become really busy with Adventure Mode, Emitters, and the next Mod Helpers update, and as a lot of people are requesting features for this mod, I could use another coder to help with some of this.

Needed features:
  1. Allow full inventories to spill onto the next page(s) (think void bag).
  2. Button to re-order pages left or right.
  3. Button to move non-favorited items to next or previous page.
  4. Button to allow sorting items between pages (maybe also item types?). Also maybe a function to lock type sorting.
  5. Item search across all pages.
  6. Properly enable recipes across pages. Most requested feature. Looks like it will involve some IL work.
  7. Implement a separate type of "pages" for ammo and coins.
  8. Allow passive item effects across all pages (e.g. information accessories). Might involve some magic.

Last edited:
I have this running on a server for friends and the buttons for switching pages keeps defaulting to above the Hotbar at 0 for all the cords. We have all set our configs to default and I have set the servers config to default besides limiting the number of pages. not sure what is causing it or how to fix it.

I have this running on a server for friends and the buttons for switching pages keeps defaulting to above the Hotbar at 0 for all the cords. We have all set our configs to default and I have set the servers config to default besides limiting the number of pages. not sure what is causing it or how to fix it.
Send me your client.log, server.log, and the list of mods you have running.

You might need to try disabling mods a few at a time to determine if any are the culprit.

Send me your client.log, server.log, and the list of mods you have running.

You might need to try disabling mods a few at a time to determine if any are the culprit.

I ran all but smart doors and alchemistNPC mods back at the end of 18 and didnt have any issues. granted its been two years and lots of updates since then. here is the list CalamityMod, HamstarHelpers, SpiritMod, ThoriumMod, AutoTrash, SmartDoors, StopDying, LansUnlimitedBuffSlots, AlchemistNPC, CheatExtensions, CheatSheet, AnglerPlusPlus, WingSlot, TeamAutoJoin, ShorterRespawn, ShopExpander, RecipeBrowser, PotionSellerReborn, MoreEndlessAmmo, MoreAccessories, Infinity, HEROsMod, FKBossHealthBar, ExtensibleInventory, BossCursor, BossChecklist, BetterTaxes, BetterBuffs, and Antisocial.
the client is from one of the affected people. the server log is from a server that has only been up for a few hours at most.

Edit; I also didnt run lansunlimitedbuffslots, the mod i was using back when for that isnt even on the modloader. sorry for not including it above.

Attachments

• client.log
    16.8 KB · Views: 127
  • server.log
    15.5 KB · Views: 102
I ran all but smart doors and alchemistNPC mods back at the end of 18 and didnt have any issues. granted its been two years and lots of updates since then. here is the list CalamityMod, HamstarHelpers, SpiritMod, ThoriumMod, AutoTrash, SmartDoors, StopDying, LansUnlimitedBuffSlots, AlchemistNPC, CheatExtensions, CheatSheet, AnglerPlusPlus, WingSlot, TeamAutoJoin, ShorterRespawn, ShopExpander, RecipeBrowser, PotionSellerReborn, MoreEndlessAmmo, MoreAccessories, Infinity, HEROsMod, FKBossHealthBar, ExtensibleInventory, BossCursor, BossChecklist, BetterTaxes, BetterBuffs, and Antisocial.
the client is from one of the affected people. the server log is from a server that has only been up for a few hours at most.

Edit; I also didnt run lansunlimitedbuffslots, the mod i was using back when for that isnt even on the modloader. sorry for not including it above.
The logs aren't giving any useful information. Try disabling some mods as a test and seeing if there's any change. It may be a compatibility mod.

Hello Hamstar .
Started one month ago to play Terraria and i felt something is missing and that was extra inventory space. (Got used to other games inventory but i still remenber Diablo I/II before the mods and it was a pain in the a to not have space ).

A small suggestion if possible , finished the vanilla and now i want to use mods , can you make your mod game progression ?, i mean to obtain the pages not to create them without completing a quest , unlocking by killing a boss or by using coins .
I fell like cheating and do not get me wrong, the mod you made is awesome but i want to inculde it in my list of mods before starting a moded terraria play and right now i fell like it is a cheat .
This happens with other mods that i like what they do but nou how it is done.
Thank you for your attention and great job .

I have an issue so I'm playing with a couple of my friends and for some reason the coordinates for the page numbers and arrows keep getting reset and moving back up to the top of the inventory. Resetting to default fixes it until you log out and back in then it goes back up top and you have to reset again. Any fix for this yet?

I have no idea how to turn this on/work this as I am new to the modding of this game if anyone can take some time out of their day to point me in the right direction it'd be greatly appreciated.

I have no idea how to turn this on/work this as I am new to the modding of this game if anyone can take some time out of their day to point me in the right direction it'd be greatly appreciated.
I think you can simple double click .tmod files now, or you can download them from the in-game mod browser. If it's not already, you'll need to enable them in the Mods menu.

This an absolute godsend for inventory management! However, is there a hotkey option for switching between inventory pages? If there is, disregard this because I'm definitely blind. If there isn't, are there any plans to add hotkey functionality, or is this not possible?

This an absolute godsend for inventory management! However, is there a hotkey option for switching between inventory pages? If there is, disregard this because I'm definitely blind. If there isn't, are there any plans to add hotkey functionality, or is this not possible?
I'd have to add that functionality. Currently, you can use the scroll wheel just after interacting with an item to change pages.

I'm trying to get an update for this but it seems like the internal mod browser has taken a massive dump and is down for some reason. Do you have an update for 0.11.7.5 i can download?

Hey hamstar! This is an awesome mod, however, it lacks some functionality with fargos equippable inventory, as only the current inventory page selected actually gives effects. Do you think you would be able to fix this? Its not a game breaking bug, but it would be nice for the two mods to work together.

Hi Hamstar, I have a question for you, is it possible to somehow fix the problem with lags due to this mod. When, for example, 3-4 pages are filled with things, then when you enter the inventory everything is ok, but when I start crafting, moving or moving an item, the FPS falls wildly. There is enough RAM with a head of 16GB installed, ssd. I tried to put things in the chest and ... The lags were gone. How can this be fixed?

I seem to be having an issue where when crafting or doing literally anything the crafting menu scrolls around on its own.

Here's a link to a video to show what's happening more clearly

I seem to be having an issue where when crafting or doing literally anything the crafting menu scrolls around on its own.

Here's a link to a video to show what's happening more clearly
Send me your client.log file. Chances are it's an interfering mod. If you don't want to wait for a fix, you can try disabling half of your mods at a time until the problem goes away, then re-enabling your mods minus the one causing the issue.

The scrollwheel code might need to be improved, though I'll have to work around some limits to tML to do so.

Back
Top Bottom