• na...

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Just add more bombs!!!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • NUKE

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My tModloader says that this mod is for 0.11.7.5 tModloader version, meanwhile I use 0.11.7.7 version. I think it's not a problem before, but recently it crashes when Mod Browser offline.

My tModloader says that this mod is for 0.11.7.5 tModloader version, meanwhile I use 0.11.7.7 version. I think it's not a problem before, but recently it crashes when Mod Browser offline.
The following issues should be resolved soon. We are moving the browser checker to our github.

V3.0 The Content and Overhaul Update
  • Updated Github Wiki with new recipes and content
  • Overhauled a ton of items
  • Bomb buddy now has a 1-second delay before he explodes again
  • Added gore to all the bombs
  • Added new sounds and boss music
  • Optimized explosions to produce almost no lag
  • Updated the version indicator so it reaches out to GitHub and not the mod browser
  • Added in new furniture
  • Added armors
  • Added the cookbook
  • Removed the hot potato bomb and other WIP items
  • Moved the changelog to be on the homepage only
  • Added in new weapons
  • And much more... (Too lazy to post everything here, there wouldn't be enough room :p)

When updating the mod it says a error occurred while loading the mod (see picture below). It also says the same thing when trying to reload the mod.
1605070741903.png

V3.1
  • Added 3 vanity sets
  • Fixed the positioning on the boss UI and reworked a bit of it
  • Fixed captain explosives' damage as well as other enemies' damage

More to come!

Is the option to prevent explosives from destroying walls not working, or is there more to how it works than just toggling it on/off on single player?

Is the option to prevent explosives from destroying walls not working, or is there more to how it works than just toggling it on/off on single player?
Hello,
If I remember correctly, some of the config stuff isn't finished and I bet that's what it is. What explosive are you experience this with? Also, some of the explosives won't destroy walls. (As of yet)

Hello,
If I remember correctly, some of the config stuff isn't finished and I bet that's what it is. What explosive are you experience this with? Also, some of the explosives won't destroy walls. (As of yet)
Sorry for the delayed reply, but even vanilla bombs won't remove walls.

Back
Top Bottom