tModLoader Extra Gunslinger Gear

Hello, I downloaded this mod for some extra content and overall its a great addition. However, I can't seem to figure out how to make the advanced musket pouch. I have read previous posts, as well as getting the recipe from the guide. Even when I have the proper items in my inventory (leather & souls of light), the pouch does not show in the crafting menu. I would appreciate it if someone could walk me through how to get the pouch. Thanks!

Hi I LOVe this mod because ranged is like my favorite class, nice work! and I have a suggestion...
Consider maybe similar to the nights edge but with 4 guns and progress to terra gun maybe!

Heyo! I'm back and I've updated the mod to a "pre-release" version with some cool new things. I'll be adding more over the next week, so stay tuned!

Last edited:
I downloaded this mod recently and i like it, but i have a problem.
When i mark weapons from this mod as favorites and use them, they lose their favorites mark.
It happens with Rend Asunder and Hellfire Assault Rifle. Not sure about other weapons.
I also have a suggestion to nerf Hellfire Assault Rifle because it can be accessed early game because of the reaver shark. Maybe add something post-skeletron to it's recipe.

I downloaded this mod recently and i like it, but i have a problem.
When i mark weapons from this mod as favorites and use them, they lose their favorites mark.
It happens with Rend Asunder and Hellfire Assault Rifle. Not sure about other weapons.
I also have a suggestion to nerf Hellfire Assault Rifle because it can be accessed early game because of the reaver shark. Maybe add something post-skeletron to it's recipe.
Thanks for the notice. Also, I will be going through and re-balancing some of the prices, rarities, and recipes. Thanks for the feedback! :D

JUST A NOTICE: I am going to release a hot-fix to fix a nasty bug where firing guns will remove prefixes from weapons. Not sure how this slipped under my radar, but it's fixed now. This will also fix the bug where favorited items will be unfavorited. I apologize for any issues this may have caused.

Last edited:
Is there a way to obtain the Bump Stock and the No Respawn Time items yet?
This "No Respawn Time" item, whatever it is, is not part of my mod, and the Bump Stock is a rare drop from the Post-Mech bosses underground Jungle enemy called the "Skeleton Rifleman." I am struggling to keep the wiki up-to-date while also keeping up with real-life stuffs and working on this next big update.

Now that winter break is coming, I'm attempting to finish the big update I promised. I'll be trying to get it out by Christmas, but no promises.

New update! I decided to leave some of the more unfinished content out of the update; however, there is an experimental set of items which allow the users to convert their projectile-based guns into hit-scan guns. This is has known visual bugs in multiplayer. Most of the new content can be found via the crafting recipes from the Guide; although, I will try to remember to update the wiki when I can. If you are really stuck, you can find the base code in the github repository.

Hello, i find this mod amazing, but the thing that confuses me is almost no wiki. Can't find any information about for example Beskar bar,many accesories crafting recipies or even when does beskar ore appear in my world. Sorry for my english and if im wrong just correct me

Hello, i find this mod amazing, but the thing that confuses me is almost no wiki. Can't find any information about for example Beskar bar,many accesories crafting recipies or even when does beskar ore appear in my world. Sorry for my english and if im wrong just correct me
yeah, I'm working on it. For now, I'll just tell you that Beskar is obtained when you kill the Sun God (post-golem boss) and is generated in the underworld after the Sun God is killed. It requires a picksaw to mine. You can find crafting recipes for now by using something like Cheat Sheet or Recipe Browser or just by talking to the Guide (I definitely recommend the previous two options).

Additionally, I've opened up the wiki on the Github page to anyone if they want to help me by adding information. Don't trust it 100% right now, as some information is out of date. I've been very busy these last few months.

How do you get Serum research papers

Also there seem to be a few recipes which are duplicated (mythical seed to name one)

Also i see those 2 destiny reference guns, i approve.

How do you get Serum research papers

Also there seem to be a few recipes which are duplicated (mythical seed to name one)

Also i see those 2 destiny reference guns, i approve.
The Serum Research Papers are the expert mode drop from the Sun God.

About the duplicates, I believe those duplicated recipes were left over from an old dev version where the seeds did something else. Since it's not that important to fix, I'll wait to push the fix until the next version.

And for future reference, you need the Mayan Calendar to summon the Sun God at night. (Crafted with 4 solar tablet fragments and 4 dayblooms at the lihzahrd altar)

Last edited:
What? Sun God? This mod has a boss?

Gotta check this out.

While I love more bosses I will agree with the above that it feels kinda out of place given the context of this mod, but then again: SacredTools didn't really expand on tools, or have a space, lol.

EDIT: 'use it at night to summon'

I'm sorry but... why do you summon a boss called "Sun God" at Night??

EDIT2: the summoning item doesn't seem to work :/
also, this fight is honestly really good.

Last edited:
I can remove the boss since it seems unpopular. I'll have to rethink how the Beskar Ore spawns. Perhaps after plantera is killed?

Back
Top Bottom