Weapons & Equip Extra low-tier armor.

Do you like?

• Is not possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chapwisely

Steampunker
20 for helmet, 30 for breastplate, 25 for leggings.

Slime armor.
- 3 defense
- Set bonus: take extra knockback and jump a little higher.

Dynasty wood armor.
Dynasty wood armor.png

- 5 defense
- Set bonus: +2 defense

Glowing mushroom armor.
- 10 defense
- Set bonus: emit blue light. (Applies to vanity)

Glass armor.
- 3 defense
- Set bonus: Some enemies bleed after attacking you.

That's pretty much it. If it has furniture then it should have armor.
Heck, there could even be hardmode variants of the slime armor with more defense and attack boosts.

Dynasty wood armor by Milt69466

Last edited:
20 for helmet, 30 for breastplate, 25 for leggings.

Slime armor.
- 3 defense
- Set bonus: take extra knockback and jump a little higher.

Dynasty wood armor.
- 5 defense
- Set bonus: +2 defense

Glowing mushroom armor.
- 10 defense
- Set bonus: emit blue light. (Applies to vanity)

Glass armor.
- 3 defense
- Set bonus: Some enemies bleed after attacking you.

That's pretty much it. If it has furniture then it should have armor.
Heck, there could even be hardmode variants of the slime armor with more defense and attack boosts.
Slime should have an upgrade version that increases the jump height more, allows you to float in water, and makes friendly slimes spawn when you take damage, though it requires "royal gel" to drop from the king slime

Dynasty wood armor should have 15 defense and grant +33% movement speed bonus and gives all melee weapons a special "wind sword" projectile that does 2 damage or 12% of the currently used weapons damage, whichever is greater.

Glowing mushroom armor should release light spores periodically that create a glow and bounce off blocks, they go upward but slowly "parachute" down.

Glass armor should have -8 defense, but give you a 40% damage bonus, glass cannons ftw.

Slime should have an upgrade version that increases the jump height more, allows you to float in water, and makes friendly slimes spawn when you take damage, though it requires "royal gel" to drop from the king slime

Dynasty wood armor should have 15 defense and grant +33% movement speed bonus and gives all melee weapons a special "wind sword" projectile that does 2 damage or 12% of the currently used weapons damage, whichever is greater.

Glowing mushroom armor should release light spores periodically that create a glow and bounce off blocks, they go upward but slowly "parachute" down.

Glass armor should have -8 defense, but give you a 40% damage bonus, glass cannons ftw.
You're making it too complicated. Where there is detail there is flaw.

I want this, I need this, I crave it.

Sorry for talking in song lyrics.

But these could look nice for Pre-HM armor, really original and fit's Terraria's cartoonish style.

This is a brilliant idea and especially the slime armour isn't too far fetched at all! Your set bonuses are very creative and I love them! I only have one issue and that is with the Dynasty Wood Armour/Armor; Like other wood types, it is too easy to obtain. Sure, you can only get it when the travelling merchant comes but that should still be no different to other wood armours. At the very least, its breastplate should have two defence while the helmet and leggings have two defence and have a set bonus of a maximum of two extra defence points, otherwise, it would be overpowered. Some sprites would be good as well to back up your ideas. But I understand if you can't get sprites; maybe you could take offers from others willing to do them.

Back
Top Bottom