tModLoader Extra Stuff

pablo_the_great

Terrarian
My first mod.
Includes a total of 4 items so far:

Golden/Platinum Wings- Pre-Hardmode wings that have about the same flight as rocket boots, but these have fall protection. (Made from 30 platinum/gold bars and 5 fallen stars at a furnace)
Cclkjdb.png
TO3cawO.png

Rod of Asclepius- A magical item that heals the user when used.. (Made form 5 mana crystals, 5 life crystals and 5 hellstone bars)
0zubJMJ.png

Ianuuaria's Staff- An upgraded Post-Hardmode version of the Rod of Asclepius that heals a larger amount, faster and with less mana. (Crafted with 10 mana crystals, 10 life crystals and 10 chlorophyte bars)
7bOTO5y.png

Download

I know the sprites aren't the best but it's what I could do. Any guidance, help or item ideas would be very helpful, thanks.

Great balanced wing! And also does the rod of Asclepius and Ianuuaria staff have cool down? How much it heal?

Great balanced wing! And also does the rod of Asclepius and Ianuuaria staff have cool down? How much it heal?
Well I've made a mistake, they both heal the same amount (50) but Asclepius uses 50 mana with a use time of 50 ticks while Ianuuaria's Staff uses 30 mana and a use time of 30 ticks. This is very open to change as I haven't tested them in a proper playthrough.

Isn't it kinda broken? When people can just spam mana potion, you should make mana sickness like decrease the heal point? Or you already done it?

Back
Top Bottom