Xbox One Extractinator bug found.

DebbieH

Terrarian
Hello there, I'm reporting a bug I've found on the Xbox One version and what should be the current version at v1.0.983.5.

I don't play the Xbox much but today I fired it up and started playing Terraria.

The world is a whole new world created after the major rewrite and update but the character is not and was created before the change. The character was not that advanced though having only just got to using Chlorophyte armor and tools / weapons.
The world is a Large world on Normal Mode.

With full a 999 stack of Silt I thought I'd feed it through the Extractinator and it duly started to count done the stack but to speed things up equipped the Architect Gizmo Pack. At that point it stopped counting down the number of Silt blocks.
No big problem as it's just a case of Unequip the Architect Gizmo Pack and wrap a rubber band around the trigger until all the Silt has been used.
It also does it with the Slush and Desert Fossils too. Current stacks of those are 274 and 808 respectfully.
The Moon Lord has been defeated but not Duke Fishron (yet).

I've seen it mentioned but will also mention the Save Bug with the map. areas that were once explored and visible are plunged back into darkness as if never explored.

Hello there, I'm reporting a bug I've found on the Xbox One version and what should be the current version at v1.0.983.5.

I don't play the Xbox much but today I fired it up and started playing Terraria.

The world is a whole new world created after the major rewrite and update but the character is not and was created before the change. The character was not that advanced though having only just got to using Chlorophyte armor and tools / weapons.
The world is a Large world on Normal Mode.

With full a 999 stack of Silt I thought I'd feed it through the Extractinator and it duly started to count done the stack but to speed things up equipped the Architect Gizmo Pack. At that point it stopped counting down the number of Silt blocks.
No big problem as it's just a case of Unequip the Architect Gizmo Pack and wrap a rubber band around the trigger until all the Silt has been used.
It also does it with the Slush and Desert Fossils too. Current stacks of those are 274 and 808 respectfully.
The Moon Lord has been defeated but not Duke Fishron (yet).

I've seen it mentioned but will also mention the Save Bug with the map. areas that were once explored and visible are plunged back into darkness as if never explored.
Hi @DebbieH, thanks for sharing this info, and taking the time to report the bugs.

Both bugs are known and are being worked on. It's unclear right now if they will end up in the next bugfix. The map reverting map to unexplored seems frustrating, but at least with silt + gizmo pack you have infinite loot until it gets fixed. :D

Back
Top Bottom