tModLoader ExtraPets

Alright. I wasn't sure if you wanted it to disappear if it goes too fast, like it is burning up in the atmosphere, or just be on fire. I'll see what i can do.

Okay :)
[doublepost=1476999671,1476999270][/doublepost]One thing am I allowed to mess around with the mod like uncompile it and try some things?

Okay :)
[doublepost=1476999671,1476999270][/doublepost]One thing am I allowed to mess around with the mod like uncompile it and try some things?
You can try, but I have it set to not be able to be unpacked I think. If you help with spriting / coding, I could send you an extractable copy.

It worked with tmodreader
[doublepost=1477000206,1477000184][/doublepost]Wait i dont think it did
[doublepost=1477000237][/doublepost]Its not open source :/

Sorry man. I don't want people stealing my work. Hope you understand :)

EDIT: And if you want to mess around with mod stuff, go to the tModLoader thread. There is an example mod which you can decompile / already is decompiled. That's how I started :)

v0.3 Is here! New pet! The Shining Star. Acts like a wisp, crafted with 20 fallen stars and a life crystal at a demon altar. Thanks Starshine!

The shining star pet is not able to be equipped
[doublepost=1477009755,1477009558][/doublepost]Also when you move to left or right it will move away from the player then it stops at a bit and stays that distance away unless you stand still

These were a few weapon sprites I made for a mod I was working on:
Demon's Staff.png

You could do a seahorse pet not sure how it will fly and move up to you but the crafting recipe could be like (8 starfish + 3 sand + seaweed (junk item) at water)

Back
Top Bottom