tModLoader Extraterrarial Mod [Needed Spriters]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and @Lyriss been working on a new class for a while.Shaman Class ! It is fully playable to king slime to moon lord.Mod is updated ! We added more than 100 buffs remastered most items and npcs,added more than 100 items and a few armor sets.Mod is out of work in progress but we are still looking for members ! Enjoy the new update,it will take us some time to edit the forum page so join our discord chat for item and such information !

Last edited:
Hello I have got a bug report for you to have a look at can't launch it because of it!

Attachments

• Loading Errors.txt
    1 KB · Views: 165
Hello I have got a bug report for you to have a look at can't launch it because of it!
That's really weird, as you are the first person encountering this error.
I'll try to change the way this projectile was done.
Tell us if you managed to solve this meanwhile

Last edited:
That's really weird.
I'll send you a custom mod file, would you mind telling me if it works ?
(i'll attach it to this message as soon as it is done)

Attachments

• mod.zip
    853.5 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
I sent the file in the zip folder above.
Simply place them in Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods
Then launch the game and tell me if it works. I'll try something else if it doesn't
Also make sure XNA framework is up to date, I read that it may cause problems

what makes the shaman class different from mage? also, tune down the length of the flare serpent, cause that thing drops my frames like, well, I don't know

The shaman class is based on buffs and their customisation, check discord for more informations

I agree that flame serpent is absurdly long, we will reduce it's lenght and the number of particles is spawns
Thanks for your suggestion

what makes the shaman class different from mage? also, tune down the length of the flare serpent, cause that thing drops my frames like, well, I don't know
It is short ranged,has low defensed armors,weapons can inflict 6 base buffs which are crit,armor,attack,regen,speed and combined.Each buff can be upgraded with specific accessories and armor sets.There are special weapons that has aura effect.

Could you post some screenshots or images of your items/NPC's/bosses/spell effects etc? I see you've recently resprited all items in the mod -- it would be really helpful to see some more of your work displayed in the thread's OP.

Thanks!
Sure let me make a content part for you !,but that will take some time so you should join the discord instead for instant information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom