tModLoader Extraterrarial Mod [Needed Spriters]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its unique to itself.But we released for people to test it its not fully done so there can be bugs with magic damage

Then that leaves it rather unmodifiable to other mods like anything that increases The Vanilla Stats Like Ranged, Melee, and Magic, so it gives me the impression that this mod is made with unmodified vanilla stats in mind. I was thinking of adding shaman to my set of mods cause i kinda have a RPG setup where you level up and your stats become stronger. But due that the shaman has its own Stats separate on its own..it will be unaffected. =[ ...i mean it looked really cool! and it has soo much potential.

so i was thinking..why not still have it be considered Magic Damage and still be named its own thing?

Last edited:
Then that leaves it rather unmodifiable to other mods like anything that increases The Vanilla Stats Like Ranged, Melee, and Magic, so it gives me the impression that this mod is made with unmodified vanilla stats in mind. I was thinking of adding shaman to my set of mods cause i kinda have a RPG setup where you level up and your stats become stronger. But due that the shaman has its own Stats separate on its own..it will be unaffected. =[ ...i mean it looked really cool! and it has soo much potential.

so i was thinking..why not still have it be considered Magic Damage and still be named its own thing?
Well its buffs still apply for your player even if its magic or melee,only thing that will be uneffected is Attack buffs thats it,on the second hand you are playing the unfinished shaman it was just a demonstration for players out there playing our mod.But I am thinking to stop shaman class though because I got a lot of bad comments about it on discord.Also mod isn't just based on a class we are adding bosses and upgrading throwing at the moment.But I'll listen to you and make attack buffs increase other types of damages too ! You can join discord for furthermore information

Last edited:
Well its buffs still apply for your player even if its magic or melee,only thing that will be uneffected is Attack buffs thats it,on the second hand you are playing the unfinished shaman it was just a demonstration for players out there playing our mod.But I am thinking to stop shaman class though because I got a lot of bad comments about it on discord.Also mod isn't just based on a class we are adding bosses and upgrading throwing at the moment.But I'll listen to you and make attack buffs increase other types of damages too ! You can join discord for furthermore information

I think its a bad idea to stop...your gonna get both Good and Bad comments and that's pretty much how it works when being a creator of something. Everyone is gonna have there own opinions and for me i'm rather interested in the project especially after seeing the previews. So please don't Give up the mod because of a handful of bad comments.

but i do recommend having it considered Magic Damage but still be its own thing

I think its a bad idea to stop...your gonna get both Good and Bad comments and that's pretty much how it works when being a creator of something. Everyone is gonna have there own opinions and for me i'm rather interested in the project especially after seeing the previews. So please don't Give up the mod because of a handful of bad comments.

but i do recommend having it considered Magic Damage but still be its own thing
I didn't have any good comments so far that's why I consider stopping the shaman project. On my version of the mod shaman is unique not like this version of the mod.There are 6k lines of code on MyPlayer based on shaman damage output and special effects so its too late to change it.But you know on later game nirvana can easily reach up to 100k dps with magic items so we based on our accessories on special effects not damage

Honestly how is this mod not getting attention so there is so much wasted potential here. I can just look at this and notice you and your team took time and care with developing this well thought out mod.

Anyways just noticed that you doing a three man job here and I say keep going.

Welp Looks like you also have others that think the same as i do to continue the project..now i shall dress in a cheerleader outfit and give you a little cheer..

E-A-S-T

Do Not Stop and be on top! YAYYYYYYY! <3 <3 <3

How to bring a person in tears ;
-Get internet connection
-Register terraria forums as Sumenora
-Comment
-Done

I love mods that have devs that spend hours making their own things and actually put in the effort to add something unique to the game. Don't ever consider giving up, your mod has far more value compared to those others that recycle ideas from other mods. You don't take from others, instead all you do is give, and that's something I greatly appreciate.

Essentially what I'm trying to say here: Don't ever give up.

I love mods that have devs that spend hours making their own things and actually put in the effort to add something unique to the game. Don't ever consider giving up, your mod has far more value compared to those others that recycle ideas from other mods. You don't take from others, instead all you do is give, and that's something I greatly appreciate.

Essentially what I'm trying to say here: Don't ever give up.
I think the same as you,by the way you are one of the people who inspired me to mod.Great content !

I know I'm just saying the same thing again and again, but you can't imagine how relieving it feels to get some support from people we can trust. People not saying again and agan that shaman is just a mage v2 without even trying the mod once ...
Both of us were considering to surrender, canceling shaman class, or even stopping working on the mod.
That was more than enough for convincing us not to do that. We won't disappoint you, you can trust us ! :p

Huge thanks to all of you guys !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom