Xbox One Extreme Graphic Bug

Dededesgusting

Terrarian
This is a newly created world that I've been working on for the past 2 weeks 1.3 has been out. All my items of all of my past worlds combined have been moved into this world. I've tried restarting the game, restarting the Xbox, and nothing works. Every single one of my worlds is like this, making the game unplayable for the meantime.

This has happened to me but when I restart my game it works perfectly so honestly I don't know whats happening to you since when you restart the game it doesn't fix it

This happens to me as well, but on a PS4.

Usually after I create a new character or exit the world, switch the character and come back, my characters also aren't showing. When this happens, I know that there is a bug and something is wrong. I reported it like three times (once by bumping my old thread) and nothing is done about it.

Restarting the game usually helps me, but doing this eventually stopped working on my account and I now use my mum's. (She doesn't use it anyway)

I also once had a black screen with the Guide's name on it and it was caused by the same bug.

Back
Top Bottom