tModLoader Extreme Terraria - Making the game more challenging in unique and interesting ways.

Zach_

Terrarian
Hello all! Today I present to you my latest mod for the game, Extreme Terraria!
Extreme Terraria is a mod aimed at making the Terraria experience harder in interesting or unique ways.

Current feature list:

-Enemies have a 1/20 chance to become cursed whenever they spawn. Increasing their maximum health by 10x its base, and damage by 4x its base. Cursed enemies will be red and emit red particles. [Yes, it works on bosses too, however they only gain 3x health.]

-Magic Mirror (and other recall items besides Recall Potions) take some time before they teleport you. They also require 200 mana to use.

-Recall Potions inflict Potion Sickness for 60 seconds, take longer to use, and cannot be used when under the effects of potion sickness.

More changes are to come in the future. The mod's Discord server has a suggestions channel if you are interested in posting suggestions there.

The source can be found at RZOK/ExtremeTerraria.

Download link: https://github.com/RZOK/ExtremeTerraria/releases/download/v0.1.1/HardcoreTerraria.tmod.

Last edited:
I'm sucker for hard mods but you might want to tone down 10x health for bosses. I was testing your mod and if a boss gets cursed(especially destroyer) it is impossible to kill it before dawn. Early hardmode players can't deal 800k damage in 9 minutes. Maybe only 2x health for bosses?

I'm sucker for hard mods but you might want to tone down 10x health for bosses. I was testing your mod and if a boss gets cursed(especially destroyer) it is impossible to kill it before dawn. Early hardmode players can't deal 800k damage in 9 minutes. Maybe only 2x health for bosses?
That's a good idea. I'll do that.

This seems like it could go good with my (WIP) adventure mode mod.

The Magic Mirror restriction sounds a bit similar to my Losing Is Fun mod, though your added mana and potion sickness requirements make it harsher than merely my intended "fairness" balance tweak.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom