Xbox 360 Extremely Annoying Butterfly Glitch

Ageless

Terrarian
Plz help me! For some reason, every single type of butterfly on my xbox 360 is invisible. The only reason I can see it is only because of the health bar with "Butterfly" below it. Whenever I try to catch ANY (and I mean ANY) kind of butterfly, it turns into any type of wallpaper

Plz help me! For some reason, every single type of butterfly on my xbox 360 is invisible. The only reason I can see it is only because of the health bar with "Butterfly" below it. Whenever I try to catch ANY (and I mean ANY) kind of butterfly, it turns into any type of wallpaper
I'm not sure why the butterflies are invisible to you. Perhaps there's a texture glitch, and reinstalling the game could fix it. Make sure you create backups of your characters and worlds before doing anything though.

For butterflies turning into wallpaper, did you have wallpaper in your hotbar and switch it out with your bug net at some point? Try switching your bug net to an empty spot. If that doesn't work, move your bug net to a chest, close the chest, then open and take it. Or drop it on the ground, then pick it up.

If that still doesn't work, try seeing if you can get a video of it. I know it's hard on console, but if someone can record it on their phone while you play, it might make it easier to help know what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom