Fablehaven Mod

What should be the final boss?

• Total voters

Zero Leord1

Skeletron Prime
I have read Fablehaven and I love it a lot, the characters and places woven by Brandon Mull have always been amazing to me, so if anyone who knows how to mod wants to help me with this (cause I can't mod), I would love the help.

Mod might include:
Demon Bosses (like Gorgrog the Demon King), Vasilis weapon, etc.

Also, Fablehaven Fans are welcome to give me some ideas.

Evening Star invasion event could be amazing.

Fairy trader that sells cosmetic stuff. (I may do a bit of sprites and send them if I'm bothered)

Consumable that increases night vision and slightly boosts magic damage? (Fairyblood)

The teleporter thing as an upgrade to RoD? You can tp using minimap as long as there is no event/ boss fight and reduced chaos state.

The wraiths/ zombies as powerful summons, which require you to have a shadow accessory equiped to summon.

P.S I've read this book in an nonenglish language so forgive me on the names of FH terminology.

Evening Star invasion event could be amazing.

Fairy trader that sells cosmetic stuff. (I may do a bit of sprites and send them if I'm bothered)

Consumable that increases night vision and slightly boosts magic damage? (Fairyblood)

The teleporter thing as an upgrade to RoD? You can tp using minimap as long as there is no event/ boss fight and reduced chaos state.

The wraiths/ zombies as powerful summons, which require you to have a shadow accessory equiped to summon.

P.S I've read this book in an nonenglish language so forgive me on the names of FH terminology.
YES! THANK YOU MARULOK!!! Very good ideas! The fairy trader could be small.

Anyway, here are some ideas:

Fairy armour, obtained post-plantera, upgrade to forbidden armour. Boosts both magic and summon stuff. Set bonus is a rock golem to defend you? Nayads would be great ocean enemies too.

Back
Top Bottom