Blocks & Decoration Face painting station

Instead of a dresser why not a tall mirror? It just shows a mishapen blob when walking by it, but it could be used to change some various things like skin color, etc.

Well... you're in luck!
April's State of the Game post has confirmed this to be included in 1.3.6 (unless things change between now and then). It's a screenshot, so you can't Ctrl+F it, but Cenx's first screenshotted message: "You can adjust eye and skin at...dressers now?"

Who the hell is Cenx?

oh, ok thanks! Is this a person who I should be giving my ideas to? For i am wanting to be part of that terraria team to help improve the game, & I’m not looking for no monetary gain either, I just want to make this game better... for everyone!!!
Cenx is what I would call the second in command for Re-Logic. She's vice-president of Re-Logic and lead developer for Terraria. Wiki has the current staff if you'd like to read more.
The suggestions forums (that you posted this thread in) is probably the best place to bounce ideas. It's rare an idea is incorporated into the game, but it does happen from time to time. I don't think the staff honour direct messages / contact for suggestions - they'd probably get far too many if they did! Discord, Twitter, Reddit or other places the developers hang out might also work, but I personally have not tried any such avenues.

Back
Top Bottom