Mobile Facing The Dungeon Guardian

OptiPri

Wall of Flesh
So you've defeated most of the bosses and are looking for a challenge.How about the Dungeon Guardian?Well as all good Terrarians know you need a plan and the proper gear.From what I found when I killed him,the best armour is the Turtle set.I don't remember which,but whichever gives the damage to the enemy when it kills you.I don't remember the weapon or gear I used,but for what I've determined the best for mobile is Flarion wings,something that inflicts the On Fire! debuff,but besides that whatever you see fit(feel free to add suggestions below).I personally think a good weapon to use would be the Flarion or something that has a homing effect (like clorophyte bullets). When I did it,I didn't use an arena or a flat land.I just flew and hoped to the Moon Lord this would work.Now in the new update from what I found that two come after and are very fast so it might be hard to outrun.I would suggest making a sky bridge and a teleporter to teleport to the long bridge.Just a quick note,some of my tactics may be outdated as I killed him roughly a year ago.Feel free to expand on this as I do not now the exact best way to do it,these are just my ideas.

That would probably work too.Something else to think about is a swarm weapon(Like the beenade) and just keep running.

Turtle armor trick patched? No need to worry, we'll hit dungeon guardian where it hurts the most! Frost armor, there, 30 seconds, that's how long you need to dodge him for, then go and collect your bone key!

No, not really, it is not a glitch, it's just that developers didn't design it to be used against DG.

I know I'm always saying this, but I got 3 bone keys just from tsunami/chlorophyte shotbow, minions with tiki armor (frost armor would work better, but I didn't have it at the time), and just spam him. He can't move, minions or frostburn will do all the main damage, while the arrows will also peck away at his health.

So you've defeated most of the bosses and are looking for a challenge.How about the Dungeon Guardian?Well as all good Terrarians know you need a plan and the proper gear.From what I found when I killed him,the best armour is the Turtle set.I don't remember which,but whichever gives the damage to the enemy when it kills you.I don't remember the weapon or gear I used,but for what I've determined the best for mobile is Flarion wings,something that inflicts the On Fire! debuff,but besides that whatever you see fit(feel free to add suggestions below).I personally think a good weapon to use would be the Flarion or something that has a homing effect (like clorophyte bullets). When I did it,I didn't use an arena or a flat land.I just flew and hoped to the Moon Lord this would work.Now in the new update from what I found that two come after and are very fast so it might be hard to outrun.I would suggest making a sky bridge and a teleporter to teleport to the long bridge.Just a quick note,some of my tactics may be outdated as I killed him roughly a year ago.Feel free to expand on this as I do not now the exact best way to do it,these are just my ideas.
Optimal Method (mobile exclusive)
Arena
  • This method only requires that you make the whole World relatively smooth. Works best on an Expanded World
Gear (91% critical strike chance)
  • Unreal Tsunami
  • ~2100 Heart Arrows
  • Orichalcum Helmet
  • Shroomite Breastplate
  • Chlorophyte Greaves
  • Lucky Eye of the Golem
  • Lucky Sniper Scope
  • Lucky Destroyer Emblem
  • Lucky Celestial Stone
  • Lucky Fishron Wings
Food and Potions (12% critical strike chance)
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Rage Potion
Protocol
  1. Eat the Pumpkin Pie.
  2. Drink the Rage Potion.
  3. Drop down into the Dungeon. You can tell if you are in the Dungeon by paying attention to the music.
  4. Quickly fly up to surface level.
  5. Start flying across the map while shooting Heart Arrows at the Dungeon Guardian.

I hope people find this thread if they need help with this problem, there are a lot of good solutions.
Is it weird that I never use potions or food in my battles?

I hope people find this thread if they need help with this problem, there are a lot of good solutions.
Is it weird that I never use potions or food in my battles?
Not really. I only use Healing Potions in Terraria and other games such as Skyrim. I only use Buff Potions if I need it for an autofarm or if I need it to reach 100% critical strike chance.

I have an idea back up your world to local then take your stuff from the backed up world and delete it then you have that item doubled and then you can use the item to fight him

None of these are the optimal method...

Chain gun with crystal bullets, make sure to get as much crit chance and ammo reduction as you can. For a minion, use one that is either highly accurate (xeno staff) or a stardust dragon. Simply run away with your fastest aerial mode of travel. No teleporters as they make the chain gun miss too much.

Back
Top Bottom