Mobile Facing the enemy

Daniel F G

Terrarian
Hello to everybody, from Spain.

My doubt-question-suggestion is regarding the aim and use function on the right stick in combination with the movement left stick

How can I figth backwards with a simple sword?

Let's imagine that I want to figth zombies but I want to keep moving slowly on the same direction they are walking. Let's say I want to make them follow me to a cliff. Lets say I want to keep hitting them to maintain the grouping ... once on the cliff edge I want to jump over them an atack them from the other side and force their fall...

But I can't ...as soon as my movement stick moves, my facing changes... no matter where I'm aiming...

If I move left I'll atack left and so on...

Any help? Can I configure options to do the described above?

I want to atack at my left and my rigth without moving a pixel in any direction... just aiming...

Is it possible?

thanks in advance and will you excuse my english writing faults. ^.^

Hello to everybody, from Spain.

My doubt-question-suggestion is regarding the aim and use function on the right stick in combination with the movement left stick

How can I figth backwards with a simple sword?

Let's imagine that I want to figth zombies but I want to keep moving slowly on the same direction they are walking. Let's say I want to make them follow me to a cliff. Lets say I want to keep hitting them to maintain the grouping ... once on the cliff edge I want to jump over them an atack them from the other side and force their fall...

But I can't ...as soon as my movement stick moves, my facing changes... no matter where I'm aiming...

If I move left I'll atack left and so on...

Any help? Can I configure options to do the described above?

I want to atack at my left and my rigth without moving a pixel in any direction... just aiming...

Is it possible?

thanks in advance and will you excuse my english writing faults. ^.^
This was changed to that and I’m da im put it, missed those 1.2 mobile days

Back
Top Bottom