PS4 Fae Flyer trophy bug

This is not a bug. What you are referring to is an achievement only in the desktop version. It is an added achievement in version 1.4.1. Console is version 1.4.0.5
The trophy is in the list, the boss is killable, the trophy itself does not unlock. Xbox has no issue unlocking it. What do you mean?

It is a 1.4.1 achievement, meaning you cannot unlock it until console 1.4.1 is out. If you are referring to the item "Empress of Light Trophy" it has a certain drop chance.

We are not talking about an in game item drop. Its the trophy/achievement. If xbox is able to get it i would assume the ps4 users should be able to.

When is 1.4.1 coming to ps4 then??

It is a 1.4.1 achievement, meaning you cannot unlock it until console 1.4.1 is out. If you are referring to the item "Empress of Light Trophy" it has a certain drop chance.
I believe they are referring to the PlayStation trophy, not an in game achievement or item.

I really hope the team will issue a patch soon to fix the problem with the Fae Flayer trophy not unlocking on PlayStation 4 despite people fulfilling the requirements over and over again: Fae Flayet trophy is bugged!

There are many of us wanting 100% trophies in our games and this unobtainable trophy is messing that up 😥 And yes like others have said it doesn't have anything to do with item drops or anything in this instance, since the trophy requirement is for defeating the Empress of Light. Please Team Terraria, fix this for us 🙏

This is not a bug. What you are referring to is an achievement only in the desktop version. It is an added achievement in version 1.4.1. Console is version 1.4.0.5
My brother on Xbox got it so its definitely a glitch I beat her in normal mode both day and night and master mode at night on my ps4 and didn't get it plus it's not a in game achievement it's a ps4 trophy one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom