fails in other games

Shadowice

Skeletron Prime
basicly just post fails you've had in other games. i was playing gta online today with a five star wanted level and i'm siting on the back of a train shooting at helicopters. i had a dirt bike on the train as well and i was about to ride off the train when it sudenly stoped throwing me off the train destroying my dirt bike and giving the cops time to execute me.

i made a huge mistake by playing on level 9.0 in the new smash bros as kirby. i got to the second part where i had to beat wario and the wii fit trainer with sonic but he always was KO'd first so i lost and after 2 tries i gave up and went to 4.5

Last edited:
That moment when you jumped onto the cart as Pyro in TF2. The thought that went through my mind at that time was "what the hell am I doing?" as I landed on a cart that had most of the enemy team on it.

I was in The Amazing Spider-Man at the tutorial with web shooting and i stayed the 30 min to figure it out and i even needed to look on the internet ... Yea ...

I was playing call of duty black ops 2 and i failed every shot of my gun and killed myself with my own explosive :/

Binding of Isaac Rebirth, died against Satan, even with almost full damage upgrades, as well as tears.

Whenever someone says this, it makes me think...

Why would you be trying to press W when you're standing in front of lava?

I was trying to throw stuff away from my inventory. I accidentally pressed Q while hovering above a Diamond Pick... And it somehow fell in lava...

Back
Top Bottom