Fake Terraria 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotTimTam

Official Terrarian
As the title says, I know this is fake. But it's two bucks on the amazon appstore. One of the two comments, by C family says "BEST GAME EVER way better than the first." (the other says ":(")

I don't know why, but I am really interested in what this game could possibly be. It has three images attached. One of terraria, an otherworlds image, and another one of terraria that looks photoshopped partially. If anyone has an extra two buck lying around, (since I don't) and is feeling up to this, please get it, film some gameplay, and send it my way. I really want to know what this game could possibly have to offer. (most likely a scam)

https://www.amazon.com/Mgame-Teraria-2/dp/B071S8ZS27/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1540336463

PS: I looked on the internet for gameplay, or any hint at it. But other than this amazon page, I can't find so much as a whisper about it. I found what I believe is the mgame (amazon app publisher) website. Mostly chinese/japanese on the site(IDK :3). The mgame site doesn't have any mention to "Terraria 2" but does have a ton of other knock-offs and fakes. Please someone GET THIS GAME!!! Thanks,

Tim. ( xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom