PS4 Falling through multiplayer world continuously!! Plz help!!

Schleet12

Terrarian
after spending 30 hours on a world with my friends, the world fails to draw itself and we meet a blockless world every time we log on. When loading into the world, the top part says drawing map and never surpasses 1%. This started happening after I left my ps4 and it automatically turned off, not allowing me to exit the world properly. If there is a way to fix this, I need help

after spending 30 hours on a world with my friends, the world fails to draw itself and we meet a blockless world every time we log on. When loading into the world, the top part says drawing map and never surpasses 1%. This started happening after I left my ps4 and it automatically turned off, not allowing me to exit the world properly. If there is a way to fix this, I need help
Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this @Schleet12. If there was an instance where the console didn’t allow you to exit and save properly the world file may have become a corrupted file.

Unless you have a backup of the world on a usb there may not be a way to revert it. Sorry I don’t have better news. If you want to speak with 505Games (the publishers of the console version) to see if they have any further insight, you can open a support ticket here: Support : Customer Support

Back
Top Bottom