tAPI Fanmade Translations mod

How do you find in game translations? (Read post first)

• Total voters
Well, since Summer Vacation is almost there, I would like to try translating the game to Dutch, if possible! I'm born and raised in the Netherlands, so yeah. :p I'm native speaker, and I can understand pretty much English.

I could help with that, do it together ;-) If this still active, that is.

Since school is over and the new updates out i would still like to work on this... I can get the full list of items if anyone wants to translate.
Yeah I'd like to help with the german translations, I'm from Germany and I've always played the english version so I know the objects and the dialogue pretty well. But items would be good to start with so yes, please send me the list. :happy:

@MasterBrain Schick mir ne PN, was du schon gemacht hast / machen willst, wenn du nicht antwortest, schreib ich dich an - sag ich nur damit du nicht überrascht bist, dass hier auch noch was steht :D

I'd recommend you to stop making it for tAPI, and instead move on to tModLoader (tAPI's been discontinued)

If you do that, then i could help with the coding and the Italian translation (i'm a native italian)

Yeah I'd like to help with the german translations, I'm from Germany and I've always played the english version so I know the objects and the dialogue pretty well. But items would be good to start with so yes, please send me the list. :happy:

@MasterBrain Schick mir ne PN, was du schon gemacht hast / machen willst, wenn du nicht antwortest, schreib ich dich an - sag ich nur damit du nicht überrascht bist, dass hier auch noch was steht :D

Ok an german is already in the game right?

I'd recommend you to stop making it for tAPI, and instead move on to tModLoader (tAPI's been discontinued)

If you do that, then i could help with the coding and the Italian translation (i'm a native italian)
Its standalone.

If someone cares, I speak finnish

Who wants finnish custom language packs?
Don't know

No experience of modding

Okay, I once made a giant sword using tAPI

If you want, I can help by sending you finnish translations if I'm going to make them

I don't know

Last edited:
If you speak French, Italian, German, Spanish, other languages or have modding knowledge, and want to cotribute for a "Better Translations" mod without griefing the game with nonsense translations made on purpose, the I am looking for you!

Hello people!
I'd like to help with your translations.
I cannot program, but I'm Italian and my English is quite good!

i'm arabian and my english is good but the problem is the arabic language letters are Connected each others and that read from right to left like this "السلام عليكم"

I dunno if this mod is alive or not...
But I speak Polish and Swedish.

Jag pratar Svenska.
Gadam po Polsku.

I doubt its active. The owner was last seen in july. It`s a TAPI mod as well.

I`ll start a tmod translation mod problably soon. I translated the 1.2.x terraria a couple of months ago. I hope they didnt change much...

I doubt its active. The owner was last seen in july. It`s a TAPI mod as well.

I`ll start a tmod translation mod problably soon. I translated the 1.2.x terraria a couple of months ago. I hope they didnt change much...
I can join, I can speak Polish and Swedish.

And I know it's tAPI. It's discontinued. I thought they would maybe re-make it in tModLoader?

I'm thinking about starting up on it again during winter break. If anyone want to help send me a pm.

Back
Top Bottom