Map-Adventure Fantasy Story 1

Labecor Ronia

Terrarian
A long time ago, there's an peaceful albesh island where the villagers live happily ever after. but, everything change after creatures attack the island. nobody knows where they're belongs and nobody knows what to do. until four heroes are selected by sack (guide who sent by the albesh people). are you the one who will save albesh island from curse? the albesh island is waiting for you heroes.
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Fantasy story is a map that can be played 1-4 (no more no less). this map is combined between story and adventure map. if there is any bug in the map, please tell us for the better map in the future. enjoy the map.
This map was created by : Labecor_Ronia & Neko-Nyaw
Thanks for : our parents, god, Re-Logic, terraria creator, Hero's mod, and any people who got involve with this map.
Capture 2018-08-13 20_14_38.png Capture 2018-08-15 20_08_40.png

Attachments

• Tactical_throat.wld
    2.7 MB · Views: 473
Just did a solo playthrough of the map. It is very well done. Nice length, difficulty was mostly alright; the bosses were a little on the easy side even for 1 player, although it could have done with fewer/less aggressive traps. I loved the town builds especially.

I will note that it is possible to jump onto the ledge to obtain the Master Ninja Gear from below without going through the intended challenge to reach it, though it requires some rather precise double jumping. If the ledge were moved up one or two blocks (or if a small wall/overhang were added to the end), it should be unreachable from below.

There was a section in the first pyramid dungeon where a long bridge over lava rapidly blinks with actuators, I found the timing to be far too precise and had to cheat across, specifically by crafting rope out of the cobwebs I had obtained from an earlier room. Or was that the intended solution? Because if not, I recommend either removing the lava to provide a lighter punishment for falling, or slowing down the timers.

In the jungle dungeon, it's not very clear where you're supposed to go after the puzzles with the crab/bird. I left the dungeon (by removing my spawn point and then dying) and tried to progress beyond it using the boomerang, ended up getting stuck again at the part where you're supposed to retrieve the ruby from the underwater area, then backtracking to the dungeon to realize that a section had opened up beyond where the boomerang was first acquired. Perhaps an arrow pointing the players in the direction of that area should light up when that lever is pulled.

And this isn't a criticism, but I was very much caught off-guard by the Brain/EoW fight. It wasn't too difficult, but I certainly wasn't expecting it - good job :p

Overall, this is an excellent map that deserves way more attention than it's getting at the moment; I would heartily recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind a little challenging dungeoneering. And I'm sure it'd be a blast with a group of people. I noticed you've got a few more maps on the site at the moment, I will certainly check those out, and I'm looking forward to the sequel to this one!

Back
Top Bottom