tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey Fargo I've been wondering why the 5 enchantment combinations "Force of something" exist as you have to make them at the Crucible of the Cosmos anyways.
There's not really any progression between crafting the combinations and the end product Soul of Terraria, so why not make the "Force of" items craftable at the mythril anvil?
Every "Force of" item besides Force of Earth would locked behind late-hardmode anyways as you can craft some of the components only that late in the game.
Or do you think it would be too powerful?

Hey Fargo I've been wondering why the 5 enchantment combinations "Force of something" exist as you have to make them at the Crucible of the Cosmos anyways.
There's not really any progression between crafting the combinations and the end product Soul of Terraria, so why not make the "Force of" items craftable at the mythril anvil?
Every "Force of" item besides Force of Earth would locked behind late-hardmode anyways as you can craft some of the components only that late in the game.
Or do you think it would be too powerful?
kinda true, mainly because of the 14 recipe limit lol, but I could make them crafted earlier I dunno

kinda true, mainly because of the 14 recipe limit lol, but I could make them crafted earlier I dunno
I'm in support of the combinations being possible earlier. As it is now, by the time you can make any combination you can almost make the ultimate combination right away.

Mythril anvil seems a bit too early for the Forces, how about making them craftable at Lihzard Altar?

Also, would it be possible to get a summon weapon, that increases players defense by 10 points with each summon? Would give summoners more options in terms of defense.

When i am wearing the Soul of the Universe i freeze in place and am unable to use items. Also, when i try to join the game with the Soul of the universe on, it crashes the game.

I can't seem to get the game working when this mod is enabled. It keeps saying "this mod was built for 0.10.1.1, you're using 0.10.1.2" I know why this is occurring and alot of people I know keep saying the same thing. We'd appreciate an update for 0.10.1.2. Thanks!

When i am wearing the Soul of the Universe i freeze in place and am unable to use items. Also, when i try to join the game with the Soul of the universe on, it crashes the game.
This problem happens to me as well. In addition, the Arch-Wizard's soul triggers this bug.

NEW UPDATE - v .15.0
-Added Rhapsodist's Soul, Purity Renewal, Gold and Ninja Enchantments
-Added infinite versions for all vanilla arrows and bullets
-Vanilla town NPCs can be caught in bug nets and placed
-Gladiator, Meteor, and Shroomite Enchantmnets have new effects
-Crimson, Miner, and Shadow Enchantments got pets
-Olympian Soul has the old gladiator split effect
-New sprites for Angler Enchantment, Slimy Energizer, The Penetrator
-Flight Mastery Soul wings are actually nice looking now
-Crucible of the Comsos counts as being near lava and honey
-all throwing weapon conversions actually make their projectiles throwing
-Top Hat Squirrels are rarer and lasers do more damage
-Soul of Terraria nerfed heals again
-removed dust spawns from Galactic Reformer for less crashes

No this is not on new tModLoader :cool:

NEW UPDATE - v .15.0
-Added Rhapsodist's Soul, Purity Renewal, Gold and Ninja Enchantments
-Added infinite versions for all vanilla arrows and bullets
-Vanilla town NPCs can be caught in bug nets and placed
-Gladiator, Meteor, and Shroomite Enchantmnets have new effects
-Crimson, Miner, and Shadow Enchantments got pets
-Olympian Soul has the old gladiator split effect
-New sprites for Angler Enchantment, Slimy Energizer, The Penetrator
-Flight Mastery Soul wings are actually nice looking now
-Crucible of the Comsos counts as being near lava and honey
-all throwing weapon conversions actually make their projectiles throwing
-Top Hat Squirrels are rarer and lasers do more damage
-Soul of Terraria nerfed heals again
-removed dust spawns from Galactic Reformer for less crashes

No this is not on new tModLoader :cool:
Not even finals can stop the Fargo:cool:
I hope,however, that "Found Girl" NPC becomes a reality. I don't forget good suggestions like that. we should get some more ideas on the banner reward system

Not even finals can stop the Fargo:cool:
I hope,however, that "Found Girl" NPC becomes a reality. I don't forget good suggestions like that. we should get some more ideas on the banner reward system
Yea that idea is good but definitely on the back burner
I'd like to finish all the enchantments, boss weapons, and masochist mode things before even considering it

Yea that idea is good but definitely on the back burner
I'd like to finish all the enchantments, boss weapons, and masochist mode things before even considering it
as I like to say: "don't rush the artist". what you are doing is amazing and you can take all the time you need for what it concerns me. Just a curiosity...what are these masochist mode things you still gotta do? I though it was a thing just because

Im currently having some problems with the soul of universe where my character just freezes and i cant use any item and my armor and accessories is getting disabled. Have someone else had this same problem?

Im currently having some problems with the soul of universe where my character just freezes and i cant use any item and my armor and accessories is getting disabled. Have someone else had this same problem?
a billion people have yes and its because of the new tmodloader update breaking SoU
fix when I update lol

Back
Top Bottom